CHAPTER 10

It was next morning, most of the people were still sleeping, tired from yesterday's journey but Naina was standing on terrace having tea while looking at the beautiful view in front of her eyes, she has always been an early riser but she didn't know when was the last time she watched sunrise. It was beautiful and calming.

After sometime she came downstairs and noticed most of the people were up but were still lazying around the living room having tea. She wished them good morning and they wished back.

"I think we should get ready, so we can go early, temple will be less crowded."
Shlok said, they have decided to visit a temple there, which is very beautiful.

"Yes, that will be good." Suman agreed with her husband.

"Yes we will just get ready, and someone please wake the three prince up." Jaanvi said referring to Kanav, Nikhil and Arush who were still sleeping.

Everyone stood up and went to their rooms to get ready for the day while Pooja and Radhika went to wake up their prince.

It was after one hour everyone gathered in living room, Naina was wearing a simple suit with printed dupatta.

Everyone was ready to go, when Kanav came out of the room, he wanted to complain to his sister about how they should have rested today but stop in mid looking at the beautiful women in front of her, Naina was talking with Jaanvi  with a soft smile...

Everyone was ready to go, when Kanav came out of the room, he wanted to complain to his sister about how they should have rested today but stop in mid looking at the beautiful women in front of her, Naina was talking with Jaanvi  with a soft smile on her face, her excitement could be seen from afar, she was simply a vision. She was busy in her conversation, unaware of the gaze on her.

Kanav came out of her thoughts when everyone started leaving out of the house and he cursed himself thinking, how can his behavior change so much in front of this women.

**** **** ****
They reached the temple in one hour and Kanav was more than glad because he was in different car, he can't trust his senses around a specific woman.

Naina was seriously amaze when she saw the temple, to say that the temple was beautiful would be an understatement, surrounded by complete greenery, the huge temple of stones was a marvelous sight.

"People believe that whatever you wish in this temple, will come true, that is why people even from far places come to visit it, my mom also used to come here with dad, every year on their anniversary." Pooja said standing beside Naina who was looking at the beautiful temple. Naina smiled at her and said " it's beautiful."

"Oh, you have not seen it from inside, come." Pooja said in sheer excitement while Naina nodded and went ahead with her.

The temple was indeed beautiful, although you have to walk up atleast fifty big stairs made up of the same stone as the temple and after every sixth or seventh stairs their is a gap where people have put up stalls, and are selling various things. Even in the early morning the temple had a little crowd which was showing the belief of people in this place.

Everyone was walking up the stairs, Nikhil with the kids already went ahead in excitement because he wanted to click aesthetic pictures. Kanav was with Ved talking about something and Viren with his sister in law was teasing his wife about how she is having difficulty to walk just fifty stairs. If they would not have been around so many people Pooja would given him a beffiting reply for his teasings.

Naina turn around to look at her mother who was with Shlok and Suman, the elders were walking slowly to not to tire themselves, Naina was worried, whether she is able to walk without any difficulty or not. But while turning around she didn't noticed that she stepped on a stone with pointed corners, due to which her leg got hurt.

"Ouch." She literally stumbled for a second but then held the railing, surrounding the stairs to balance herself.

Her shriek got attention of everyone, and they ran towards her to know what happened.

"Naina what happened?" Radhika asked her daughter worried.

"My leg " she replied in low voice as she was feeling pain, Pooja who listened to her pushed her brother ahead, who in turned looked at her in surprise but she behave nonchalant and said "you are a doctor."

Although Kanav wanted badly to clear his sister that he is a Surgeon not Doctor but refrained himself and went towards Naina who was sitting on the stone railing, he sits in front of her and said
"Let me see."

He hold her foot very softly to see, and noticed that the stone is still embedded in the skin, he tries to take it out.

"No, no, no, it'll hurt" Naina said frantically.

"It'll hurt for a second then it will be okay." He assured her calmly.

"Beta, let him do it, nothing will happen. " Radhika said to her daughter when she saw her shaking her head.

Naina nodded her head lightly and he took out the stone, he saw how she was about to hold his shoulder because of pain but stopped herself  and clutched her suit instead.

He took out his handkerchief and tied it on her foot. Meanwhile Pooja was looking at scene with heart eyes where her brother is sitting on his knees in front of the girl she was shipping him with, Viren looked at his wife and understood her thoughts, making him shake his head at her daydreaming expression.

Kanav looked that her wound which was bleeding and he knew that she will not be able to walk like this.

"I don't think you should climb up the stairs now." He said to her looking at her.

Naina was visibly upset to hear him say that, she didn't wanted to go back without visiting the temple after coming so far.

"But I want to go, anyway it's not that serious." She said looking at everyone hoping that someone will support her.

"Yes its not, but it can get serious if you are going to walk these stairs without proper first aid." He said in his full Doctor mode.

"Oh we have first aid box in our car, you can use that." Viren said making everyone look at him suddenly.

" I forgot." He smiled sheepishly, he completly forgot that he kept a first aid box in his car for his son in case of emergency.

"I'll bring it" Kanav stood up and Viren gave him the  car keys. He went towards the place where they have parked their cars.

They were waiting for him, Radhika was upset for her daughter, suddenly Pooja's brain came up with a new idea.

She looked towards Radhika and said in an low tone "I am so sorry ma'am, you wanted to see the Aarti of the temple but now you won't be able to."

Naina looked at her listening this and then turned towards her mother, while Radhika didn't know what Pooja was talking about, she was looking at her totally confused. Pooja blinked at her, and then Radhika understood what she was trying to do and she took her part very quickly.

"Yes, but what can we do now, it's not possible." She said making a sad face.

Naina was looking at her mother and said " Maa you can go now, I'll come after sometime, after Dr. Kanav will bandaid my foot."

Pooja smirked while listening her while Radhika looked at her daughter in affection, on how much she cares about her. She was really lucky to have a daughter like her.

"Are you sure Naina?" Pooja asked and this time genuinely.

"Yes di, it's not that serious, I'll come after sometime, you all continue. Anyways kids are already up there, I think you should be there right now." Naina replied them with a smile they nodded and went upstairs while Naina was waiting there for a certain Doctor to come.

**** **** ****
Please vote and comment
Stay safe and stay happy 😊