CHAPTER 6

It was after some days when both the families were busy preparing for their one week vacation outside the city. Kanav did everything to convince his sister but nothing worked. She was adamant about this trip and in the end he decided to just agree with it.

It was a day before they were to leave when Pooja's in laws arrived , after so much time they were together, their was so much hustle bustle and excitement in the house.

Kanav returned from the hospital and looked at everyone talking with each other. He greeted everyone and touched Shlok and Suman's feet, Viren's parents. He was just about to sit when someone tackled him and it was none other than Khushi, Viren's brother Ved and sister in law Jaanvi' eight year old daughter. They live in Bangalore because of Ved's work so whenever they come it becomes a family get together. They treat Kanav like their own family.

"I missed you, Mamu" khushi yelled in Kanav's ear hanging on his neck when he was trying to balance himself.

"I missed you too my doll" kanav replied smiling at the adorable girl.
Looking at all this Arush came to them and quickly sit on Kanav's lap.

"My mamu" He said to khushi with a cute frown making everyone laugh.

"It's feels so nice to see all your children together." Suman said looking at everyone to which Shlok nodded his head.

"This is why I have planned this so we all can spend some time together." Pooja said while coming from the kitchen with Jaanvi with the snacks they have made.

"Thankyou Pooja this really feels nice, being with your family and spending time with them. I really hate that we have to live far away from each other and can't meet frequently. " Ved said looking at everyone and Viren patted his shoulder in understanding.

"Yes this is why we will enjoy this week completely." Jaanvi said excitedly to which both the kids yelled excitedly making everyone smile.

**** ****
"Mom I can't find my black Tshirt " Nikhil yelled coming into the living room where Radhika was watching some daily soap.

"I told you to pack your bag before but no you always do the last minute packing and irritate everyone when you don't find your things." She scolded him without sparing him a glance.

"Mom I have packed everything, but I just can't find my black t-shirt please help me." He whined.

Radhika shook her head " go find yourself."

" mom please, please, please."
Getting frustrated she glared at him and went to his room to find his t-shirt.

Naina was in her room talking with Ria.

"I don't know Ria I am just feeling that we will be intruding in their family time, I don't want them to feel uncomfortable or burdened because of us but mom is just not listening anything. And when I tried to make her understand she called Pooja di who scolded me for thinking like that . I am just glad that we were on phone call and not face to face."

"Chill babe and stop overthinking, they have invited you themselves so why would they feel uncomfortable and seriously I agree with aunty, all of you need this break and stop putting strain on your brain and relax anyway you know Pooja di and her family well , it will not be awkward. Trust me." Ria tried to put sense in her brain.

" I know but we have never went on a vacation with them before. I mean we can go somewhere on our own, right."

" Oh God what will I do with you why can't you just relax and enjoy for once."

" Okay, I will try. " Naina huffed thinking that no one is listening to her and Ria smile listening her. After that they talked about random things before retiring for the night.