Burr x reader

A/N 

Hey so I know I've been making really slow updates but I'm sick currently which gave me free time to make this.

(I SWEAR THIS WON'T BE LIKE MY LAST BURR X READER)

Your POV

I woke up and my throat was burning so I drank some water hoping that would make it go away or at least help it, but it didn't and it actually felt like I was swallowing daggers. I began looking through the medicine cabinet and all we had was Advil, (might help) Midol, (not for this) and something else with a name I can't pronounce that's probably expired. Then my boyfriend, Aaron Burr, woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Looking for medicine."

"You're sick?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, you sound sick. I'll bring you the assignments you'll miss, some medicine, and a COVID test when school is done. I'll tell the teachers you're sick so they won't think you're skipping class. Thank me when I come home."

"I- WAIT YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY HOME ALONE FOR LIKE EIGHT HOURS??"

He already left.

8 hours later.

Burrs POV

I'm praying y/n didn't burn the house down. I got medicine, and a COVID test, hopefully she doesn't have COVID but you never know. 

I opened the door to find y/n, on the couch, with a trash can and a tissue box at her side while watching TV.

"I'm home. I brought you medicine, a COVID test, and the school work you missed." I said

She didn't respond. She might be mad at me for going to school instead of being with her.

"How about I order door dash to make it up to you?"

She sat right up.

"I'm listening." She said like she was never mad at me.

"Alright but I'll need you to take the COVID test first." I said

She thought for a moment.

"Fine."

"Alright. I would suggest staying still and closing your eyes."

(Y'all should know how a COVID test works)

"OW DID YOU HAVE TO STICK IT UP THAT FAR!? I THINK IT TOUCHED MY BRAIN." She screamed 

"You owe me door dash." She added

"Alright, what do you want?"

"Y/f/f or y/f/r." (Your favorite food or your favorite restaurant)

"Just ordered it. Also, you need to take the medicine." 

*3rd person pov cuz yes*

Aaron got some medicine out of the bag (idk medicine names). 

"Alright I have cough medicine, ibuprofen, and musinex. First the cough medicine. It's the liquid kind and be lucky I didn't get the pill form." He said

Y/n watched at he poured the blood red liquid into the small cup (that kinda looked like a shot glass).

Y/n drank it.

"It tastes like ass." She said 

Aaron chuckled 

"The pill form isn't any better."

*15 minutes later (you took the rest of the medicine)*

"Okay, you don't have COVID." Aaron said looking at the test.

"All that pain, just to realize I don't have COVID."

"COVID tests aren't that painful."

"Is the food here yet?"

Aaron checked his phone.

"Ten more minutes." He said

Y/n sat back in the couch and turned the tv back on. After a few seconds Aaron sat beside her.

"You have assignments to catch up on." He said

"I'll do them tomorrow."

End of chapter.

A/n I'm not sick anymore when I finished this. Also I'm struggling with writing ideas AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE THE GODDAMN COMMENT SECTION.