Hercules Mulligan x reader part six

A/n I'm hoping this is the last part I kinda wanna move on from it.

Warnings: sexual harassment, toxic relationships 

The day before the battle of Yorktown 

Me and Hercules were writing letters to the general about the British's plan and tailoring clothes. I really miss John, Alexander, Charlotte, and Lafayette. I've been bombarding them with letters recently and they've been replying. My hair is back to normal (the five centimeters regrew.) 

"Herc what do you miss most about New York?"

"I miss the bars. The bars here are different in a bad way." Hercules said

"You wanna close up and head to one of them? I haven't been but I'm curious."

"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you."

We closed up and headed down to a local bar. We walked in and luckily it was kinda empty, just three people and the bartender.

"Why hello there beautiful~" a drunk man slurred. He looked at my hand and said "No ring? I can change that~"

I felt really uncomfortable, I looked up at Herc and he knew what to do. And what he decided to do was fake propose.

"Well sir I was actually about to. Y/n m/n l/n I don't have a ring right now but if you take my hand in marriage then I can assure you that I will bring you one eventually."

The drunk man rolled his eyes and stumbled out of the bar and both of us sighed in relief. We got a round of beers.

"This is why I don't like these bars, they're full of those people." Hercules said

"It's fine, honestly I'm actually kind of used to being harassed like that." 

I just realized what I revealed about myself.

"Uhm y/n...is there something you haven't told me?" Hercules asked

"Uhm-"

Le flashback (ur like 19 in this)

"Family gather round! Matthew is here." Grace said exited for the man she is courting to finally meet her family.

Matthew pulled up in a carriage and looked pretty decent.

"Hello Grace and Grace's family." Matthew said

I was sent upstairs so the adults could talk (I'm literally one year younger than Grace). I was in my room sewing until I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Matthew."

"Come in."

Matthew opened my door and walked in.

"So why exactly are you here?" I asked with a little bit of attitude.

"Jeez I was gonna compliment you but now that you're giving me attitude I can just leave." 

"You're right, I apologize."

"Good." Matthew says as he pulls me to him.

"What are you doing? You're courting Grace and you're flirting with me?" 

"Yes. You're much better than Grace. Younger, prettier, and you have more personality than her."

"Please stop harassing me, or I'll tell Grace."

"Like she'll believe you. Grace always tells me about how different you are and it's not a compliment. Grace actually called you her least favorite sister." Matthew said in a cocky tone.

"What do I need to do to get you to leave me alone." I said tired of his bullshit.

"How about a kiss that lasts about 10 seconds?" He asked

"Fine."

I leaned in to kiss him and when he pulled away I wanted to wash it out of my mouth and cut my hair.

"I'll be back." Matthew said in a flirty tone.

End of flashback 

"Uhm- my sister's partner flirted with me when I was 19." I said

"Damn...you sure it didn't go past flirting?"

Le flashback 2.0

Grace has been courting Matthew for two months and he has weekly visits for dinner. My family has me sit at the table but I'm often dismissed after ten minutes. I was in my room sketching out a design for a dress until I heard a knock. (Btw during the weekly visits Matthew does the same thing he did in the previous flashback.)

"Come in." I said knowing who's at the door.

Matthew came in with a smirk on his face.

"Alright let's get this over with." 

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me but this time it was more rough. I hated it. 

"Hmmmm I'm a little bored of just making out...how about we take it up a notch?" He said

I knew what he meant and I was not gonna stand by it. I nearly ran out of my room to tell everyone what he was doing but I just speed walked.

"Mom, dad, Grace. We need to talk." I said making them know I'm serious.

Matthew was behind me and I signaled for him to come join our conversation.

"So as you know during Matthews weekly visits he often visits me in my room. Well while he visits me he often forces me to engage in scandalous acts including kissing, flirting, and even trying to convince me to have an affair with him. I apologize for not telling you guys sooner but Matthew has been prevented me from doing so." I said

Silence. Dead silence. Until Grace burst out laughing.

"Wow what a funny joke y/n! I really thought you were serious." Grace said while mom and dad started laughing. I knew they weren't gonna take me seriously so I just laughed with them and all of this continued until I joined the revolution.

End of flashback

"Well all he really did was kiss me and a couple times he flirted sexually but that's kinda it." I said

"And this man was your sister's partner?" 

"Yes."

Some silence for a couple of minutes.

"The beer here isn't the same as New York's." I said breaking the silence.

When we returned back to Herc's shop there was still an awkward silence. I felt like I trauma dumped a little too much on Hercules.

 The battle of Yorktown. 1781

Me and Herc were working at the shop and business was slow most likely due to the battle. We got a letter from the general telling us that the war will end at Yorktown but we didn't know who would win or lose. We've been sending letters nonstop about new information about battle plans, our anxiety is through the roof and suspense is killing us.

Two days later.

We got a letter from the general. Herc opened it and his jaw dropped.

"We won." He said

Tears of happiness fell down my face and I was feeling ready to live in a new nation with Hercules. 

End of chapter 

A/n imma end this story here cuz if it continues then it'll turn into a whole book. Plz give me requests cuz I'm kinda stumped.