you thinking what i'm thinking?

James was walking down a random hall trying to balance a spoon on the bridge of his nose, he took off his glasses to do it. Remus was watching with a confused face before he asks "what are you doing?"  but James doesn't stop only laughs slightly before turning and walking backwards so he can see Remus out of the corner of his eye. "well, i'm trying to see just how well i am at balancing things  on my nose...do you have a pen?" he asks casually.

Remus pulls a pen out of his sweater vests chest pocket, he tries to stay prepared although James already knows this. "yes i do, why do You want it?" "well i can show you?" James says before taking the pen from his hand and then placing it in between the spoon and his nose, hes walking carefully now. "your going to poke your eye out." Remus says aloud before he walks slowly next to James. James only sticks his tongue out probably trying to concentrate as he takes another pen out his back pocket and hooks it on to the one he already has hanging and puts his hands up "i am so good at  this!" Remus rolls his eyes but smiles " hate to agree with you but yes you are"

Remus grabs the things off James head before flicking him in the nose with the spoon "oi what was that  for?" James says as he looks at Remus shocked. "for not telling me your dating Regulus." Remus says as he pockets the two pens and hands the spoon to a random fourth year before patting them on the shoulder.  "wha- how do you know that" James says as he puts back on his glasses. "how do i know? your not exactly subtle about it. your practically drooling anytime you see him and you both disappear a lot. it is so obvious your shagging." "oh." James says as he turns his head to the side, finally his vision clears as he sees Regulus talking to his friends although it looks more like their talking to him.

james smiles forgetting entirely what remus  said as he walks towards regulus and remus just turns around and goes to their dorms.  james overhearing the conversation walks behind them all and interrupts "who's being agile"  james says with a smile "apparently regulus!" pandora says before looking at him "hes been avoiding us so he can go shag a guy who's probably a dirt bag." she continues "dirtbag huh? and do you agree regulus? is the guy Unbearable" james says with a smile and regulus rolls his eyes "pipe it potter." he says while he looks at pandora "look i swear i wont avoid you anymore, and yeah ill speak more with you barty." regulus says gesturing to them all.

pandora lets out a satisfied hum as she turns her head  to james "you also spend alot of time with james." and before regulus could respond james dips his head down to her "why yes he has,  i am a very fun person to accompany dont you think."
"Yeah actually you are" pandora says before looking James up an down in a way that didn't quite settle right in regulus stomach as he steps in front of him. "We'll see you all later unless of course you want to stay with them instead of getting the homework from me you wanted?"
Regulus says calmly

"Oh right, I'll see you all later then" James says with a smile as he follows the fast stepping regulus through the hall as barty laughs slightly as he looks at Evan who is already watching him, it's not, not normal that Evan is watching barty he can't help himself. "You thinking what Im thinking?" Barty asks Evan and even blinks twice before smiling "we should let them tell us." He says back. "Correct." Pandora says before walking away sick of the two pairs of obviously in love boys, she heads to the garden.