You have me

James pov:

I am what people call a simple man.
This is not simple. Liking regulus black is not simple. Never have I ever thought in a million years that regulus black pulling against my hair causing me pain might I add would ever be attractive. But it is and I want him to do it again. "James?" I hear him say but merlin it goes straight through the other ear as I look up and see a disheveled regulus. One of his lips tucked behind the other as his hair falls onto his face. "God your glowing" I say in a slightly to low of a voice. I want him, no I need him.

"Oh shut up-" he begins but I flip us and he's immediately silent as he looks up at me his eyes growing a bit darker. "Can I kiss you?" I say barely 3inches from his lips "no." He says and I admit it hurt "why?" I say sadly "because if we do this there's no going back-" "but I don't want to go back, I don't want to ignore each other in the hall and pretend like we don't have something between us." I say while pulling away from the box I cornered him in on the bed and sitting up looking at him "regulus you are the one I want. No one else. If you have any issues tell me now why can't we be together?" I say to him hoping we have some form of communication here in this moment regulus stands up and walks to the chair "thought you said the bed was more comfortable" I say trying to crack a joke "not in this very moment" he says with a sigh. "Am I causing you discomfort?" I say starring at his clenched hands on the chair "what? No! No...it's not you it's me." He says meeting my gaze "it doesn't always have to be on you, you know?"

REGULUS POV:

"Fucking hell." I say while covering my face "Reggie I am here. Right here. Lean on me I will listen. Your not alone no matter how much you think you are." He says while moving probably coming torwards me "James." I say with a lite voice "yeah?" He says while pulling my hands away from my face and staring up
At me nowadays I see he's on his knee holding my hands together "do not hide from me Reggie. I like you for you." "But you-" "no. No buts I'm tired of buts" he says "James what can I possibly give you..give Harry." "Happiness. Without you both I would not have it." He says back "but I don't want to be a replacement james. I won't be the one you settle for because she's..gone." (Laurie and Amy core)

"Is that what you think this is- do you really think so little of me?" He says as I see the hurt in his eyes I began to speak but he paused me "regulus. Lily was a fling. She was my friend. We got drunk one night and Harry was the result. I do not regret creating Harry but..Lily. I spent years trying to gain her affection but it was for nothing until finally 4 months before Harry was born she came out as lesbian. She had no feelings torwards me at all and I realized she wasn't the one I wanted she was just the ideal one for me. I'm not saying anything was mine nor her fault we were young. We are YOUNG. Reggie. Harry was no mistake. Lilys death was. And I will miss her but as a friend and as the mother of Harry but not as my lover. If I could do it all again..I would choose you. But this is my life now and I want to live it with you." He says and we're both crying at this point "I'm sorry I've never told anyone that-" he whines but I cut him off with a kiss "thankyou..for telling me." I say while wiping his face with my sleeve. He pauses as my eyes meet his and we are silent. I should say something.

"I don't know anything about my future James but..but I think I want it to be with you." I say trying to stop my heart from literally hammering in my chest. "So you want to do this?" He says calmly while squeezing my hands "you want to be with me..and my baby." He says happily "yes." I say immediately

"But we can't tell Sirius." I say even fast then before "what why?" He says sadly "because he's your bestfriend and wouldn't approve of me." I say before standing up "Reggie I don't think-" "that's my condition. My one condition." I say sternly while moving one of my hands back to his face using my pointer fingers to lift his head and look at me "yes sir." He says while looking up at me.

"oh  potter don't tell me you have a pleasing kink" I say while smirking down at him "w-what ofcourse I don't h-have one of those-" he says while flushing "are you sure.." I say bending over close enough to kiss him as he leans forward I pull back "oh fuck" he says while he droops his head.
"Oh you sweet thing" I say while laughing a bit "you really do want me don't you?"

He nods his head i smile more because never in a million years would I think that the James potter would be kneeling before me. "Stand up Jamie" i say to him before watching him rise and even though he towers over me I can still tell by the look in his eyes he knows I'm in charge.

I reach one of my hands down to hold his as i guide him to my bed pushing him down. I  sit back on his lap like previously before he groans as I roll my hips down against him slowly and Im smiling again.  "Do you want to kiss me?" I ask him still grinding my hips down against him feeling him getting bigger underneath me "please." He says between a panting breath

I pull his face to mine this kiss a lot deeper than before, more intimate. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth allowing his tongue inside mine.  I pull away first panting at the same beat he is "fuck" is all i say and it's his turn to laugh as i  move my hands to his shirt gripping them hem and pull him back to kiss me again.

He moves his  hands down to pull his shirt off, I do the same. Pulling eachother back into a kiss. It's messy but still so fit. I trail my hands down his torso "fucking quidditch captain" I mumble breathlessly while noting every single part of his abs in my head while feeling along them "who knew a prefect could be so fit" he says back while wrapping his arms around my waist and flipping us. I'm starring up at him now.

"Okay?" He says "yeah I'm fine." I say urging him to contine and smiles before staring to kiss along my neck looking for my weak spot l, he found it. I gasped as his teeth made contact with with my neck directly on the spot. It's pure bliss even after he pulls away my eyes stay closed still gasping as he kisses along my chest and down to my waist line "okay?" He says again a lot more strained "FUCKING MERLIN JAMES CONTINUE." I say no longer able to wait "on it" he says laughing "wait-" I roll my eyes as he begins to climb back onto me "what's your safe word?" He says concerned "what-" to be honest I've never had a safe word I've just done whatever needed to be done.  "so I know if I need to stop?" "You won't need to I can handle alot" "Reggie it's not about what you can handle it's about what you want. What your comfortable in doing"  he says while moving his hand to my side and rubbing his thumb onto it
"I- I want you." I say while looking away "Reggie, you have me." "My code word is fruit." "Why would it be-" "James. Fuck me." Is all I say before he's nodding and back down to my knee's

James pov

I move my hands to his hips pulling down his sweats and then his boxers "Reggie you are glorious." I say to him  and he blushes "no your just saying that-" "no Reg your a god, I will start my own religion and worship you because of how often I find myself on my knees for you."