No one is eating him!

Regulus pov

I should be upset. I should be angry. But seeing Sirius worry for James scares me even more than before Sirius is my brother but James is his. And I'm ruining that. Just like I do everything.

I made Sirius run away. He left because of me. James is in trouble because of me. And I'm still making this about me.

We enter the slytherin dungeon only to hear a scream that was far too deep to be James as we see two people barreling out of the hallway that led to snapes and a couple other upperclassmen dorms I immediately grab Sirius hand and run towards them I know it's Snape and James.

Sirius grips my hand as he stares at them  in amusement wondering if he should break it up or not..it is quite the opposite of what I expected from him. This is bad. I think to myself as I pull my hand away and he falters before assessing the situation "James you have to stop!" He yells at him but James doesn't let up instead he brings his fist right down to snapes nose in which I'm guessing is already broken from the twisted shape of it.

It's bad that I find this attractive..I hate that I find it attractive. Remus runs in next to us and he pauses before looking at me and then questionably at James and I know he knows. I honestly don't really speak to Remus I've only spoken to him twice in my lifetime once when Sirius introduced me to him and another when he saw me at a party reading and said "good book" before walking away. So that's great

I snap my head back to James in panic because everyone's just watching them?! Clearly a fight that they've wanted to see for a while.. I need to stop this how can I stop it. Obviously James has the upper hand. Snape is fairly skinny, has low stamina and mostly focus's on spells and potions..James is quidditch captain and good with spells and potions. Okay most good at spells- "JAMES." I yell at him and he pauses for a second looking at me and I realize I made a mistake because the second he was distracted Snape hit him right in his cheek bone and they both gasp James from the hit and Severus from the effect of the hit on his hand .  Pretty sure he just broke his middle and ring fingers. Remus and Sirius run over in seconds.

James moves his attention back to Snape about to throw a punch as Snape closes his eyes squeezing them tight waiting for the impact but it doesn't happen the fist can't connect because james is being pulled back by Sirius and Remus.

Snape stands up fixing his clothes that were doused in his own blood while james attempted to run after him but was stopped as his legs kick in the air.

I slowly walk over to snape ignoring james glare on me yet slightly hurt look as I place my hands on snapes head, Sirius looks confused and Remus just pulls out his phone. He's too observational.

"Severus are you okay?" I ask with dishonest concern and he smirks looking at james before putting on a sad face and staring at me "yeah- the idiot just broke my nose but I'm fine we just got into a disagreement-" he spits out while looking down at me and I smile "oh he broke it? Let me just make. Sure" I say before squeezing his head and forcefully connecting my head with his as I head but him and he falls to the grown most likely passing out from blood loss and pressure to head like that but I could care less as
A

I see the upperclassman catch Snape before he hits the ground "putain de bâtard chanceux" I whisper as Sirius smiles confused at me and I look up to see James with a bloody smile even while though he has a swollen lip and a slight bruise on his cheekbone he still looks hot. His glasses are broken in his hand and his hair is even messier than before

Remus is laughing "I CAUGHT THAT ON CAMERA!" He says while showing Sirius and then James "I have a first aid kit..in my room." I say to James as he starts rubbing his temple "wait pause" Sirius says and I look at him "why did you fight Snape? How did regulus know? Also what were you doing at the black lake?? Together??" Sirius says with a pointed face and a hand up to stop James from moving.