008 || The appartment

"Why are you so slow?" Lando groaned, flopping back on my bed.

I was packing my bag to go to Monaco with him and the guys but had completely forgotten about it until this morning when he came over. I hurried around, stuffing some odd clothes into my suitcase.

"Shut up. You take about two hours to pack." I threw a shirt at his face. He laughed and threw it back.

"Yes, because I like to plan my outfits because I am a stylish and sophisticated person." He put a hand on his chest boastfully. I shot him a look.

"You are literally wearing a hoodie and sweatpants." I chuckled. He waved me away with the flick of his hand.

"Anyway, you should bring something nice to wear. We are going to go to dinner at some fancy place Charles likes." He sat up and rested his head against the wall.

"I'll borrow something from Annie or Ley." I shrugged.

"You don't have any nice dresses?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I do! I just don't want to stuff them into a suitcase. Also, Annie lives to dress people up. She adores it, so why not let her?" I shrugged.

"Fair enough." He got up. While my back was turned, he opened one of my draws. I turned around to find him holding up a blue bikini. My eyes widened. "Mm, you should take this." He smirked.

"Give it back!" I gasped. He laughed and held it up out of my reach.

"Only if you pack it." He moved it away from me. I jumped and tried to snatch it back, but he kept darting it away from my stretched fingers.

"If you don't give it, I'll take it by force." I glared at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'd like to see you try." He taunted. I took the challenge. I leaped at him, tackling him onto the car. He yelled in surprise as I pinned him down. He struggled, but I finally got a hold of the blue material and pulled it from his grip. I jumped up at him with a laugh.

"Thank you very much." I smirked at him as he got up.

"Whatever. I let you have it."

"Of course you did. If it helps you sleep at night, I laughed, quickly putting it back into my draw. He rolled his eyes.

"We are going out swimming. You're going to need something." He crossed his arms.

"I know. I'll just wear something a little less revealing. There are going to be paperazzi watching." I told him as I went through the last few things.

After I had finally finished packing, we left. I had only taken about half an hour, but Lando insisted that we were late because I took centuries to do it. We were taking a private jet down to Nice with Carlos, Pierre, George, and Charles.

I had only ever been in a private jet twice but never actually took off. This was pretty new to me. Of course, all of the others were perfectly in their element. I sat down on one of the large white leather seats and leaned back. Takeoff was smooth, and we all relaxed, chatting about nothing in particular.

"We'll get there at around 4 p.m., so we'll have time to go and check out the apartment before dinner." Lando was telling me.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Mhm. We're all going to go to Charles's fancy place to eat tonight, remember?" He said it calmly.

"It's not my place. It's just one of my favorite spots, combien de fois?" Charles interjected. I glanced at him with a smile.