Gender reveal

WILBUR WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" quackity screamed as he yanked me inside his apartment building by the hair.

He yanked me inside and threw me on a couch, throwing himself down next to me before getting up and starting to pace again.

He kept mumbling, and I caught the occasional, "why." And "how" and "fucking idiot". Honestly you would have thought I killed someone, when all I did was greatly injure the most important people on the server. Ok that did sound bad, but it actually isn't. Big Q has a tendency to over react.

"Quackity it's fine, sit down." I whined, rubbing my scalp. He glared at me then threw a cushion at my head.

"Wilbur you brought a bomb with us to one of the first nice events on this server which didn't have malicious intent, arguably a huge step in the right direction for freedom of love everywhere, my fucking sons gender reveal party for his child. And you think it's fine?''
Oh shit, he's mad. Time to do what I do best and play it cool.

"What's the big deal? So what, I bought a bomb, I'm sure the Americans fucking loved it."

"To a fucking gender reveal?"

"Yeah I filled it with yellow confetti"

He stopped his pacing and stared at me, dumbfounded by what is probably my stupidity.

Ok so maybe I didn't play it as cool as I thought I could.

"You, asshole" he spat "are sleeping on the couch tonight, and when tubbo comes to kill you, I will gladly step out of his way."

His looks were daggers, assaulting me as I stood, walking towards him a little. He began to pace again, but I grabbed him by the belt, pulling him to me, wrapping my arms around him.

"Get off asshole." His slightly muffled voice was livid from where his face was buried in my chest.

I slipped my arms under his ass and pulled him up, carrying him to the bedroom and throwing him down, before jumping on top of him and squeezing tight, making sure to bury his face in my neck so he couldnt yell at me.

Boyfriend tips 101. If he gets cuddles, you won't get yelled at. We stayed like that for a while, before things got a little heated, but I won't get into that now.

But i didn't sleep on the sofa that night, if you know what I mean.

Idk if this is good or not, I'm very out of touch with my writing, I need to get back into it.
435 words
Love you <3
Vote?