Nyctophillia

Scared of the dark?

Never. It's calming, that peace that I find in the blackness. The peace that I find there is what I cannot find in the sun. I was always the sunshine child. But now I find myself addicted to that darkness, the peace, the silence.

Oh god the silence. It's so perfect. Like him, he's my darkness. I feel peaceful with quackity. I love quackity. And I am for him what he is for me. I am the light for him. I am the sun that gets him out of bed every morning, and he is the dark that gets me to sleep at night.

It is one of those such nights, when the dark won't come. The lights are still on, blocking out the peace. The lights are annoying and flickering, and they won't fucking turn off. The lights are the problems in my life. My problems. The problems are a day thing, but I know that I begin to drown again when I can't turn the lights out.

But then, he was there. He knocked on my door, opening it with a small smile. I jumped up and pulled him into a tight hug, he understood the meaning. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I pushed him up against the wall, resting my head in the crook of his neck. He peppered kisses down my neck, before pulling my chin upwards so he could kiss my lips.

Peace.

Idk, I wrote this whilst missing my boyfriend, but some one might like it?