Strawberries and cigarettes pt2

BUCKLE UP BITCHES, ITS ANOTHER 2AM POST AFTER MONTHS OF NEVER OPENING THIS GODAMN APP 🥵🫠🫥😭🥰🐦👑💦👾
Same tw as last pt 1

Wilbur pov...

"Well Wilbur, I hope we meet again." He said before striding out the alley way. I stood there a moment, before walking out too. He had disappeared...

Oh god, I was thinking about him again. It was late evening and I was restless, my mind full of Quackity. I wanted to see him again, to taste him. The way he shoved me against the wall. It was almost as addictive as his taste. I wanted to feel his hands on me.

I sighed, getting up from my bed, stretching like a cat, before going to choose a new book. I scratched at the neck of my jumper, annoyed at how itchy it was. I pulled it off, throwing into my wardrobe, leaving me in a skin tight vest top, because it was way too humid for anything else.
I walked over to my long bookshelf, glancing along the pristine spines, finally coming to a halt at one of my favourite ones. It was about a revived man and a nation leader, a gay couple who have to fight against the world together hand in hand... god I'm such a hopeless romantic. I couldn't help but pray that some day, I would hold someone's hand like that.

'Tap tap tap'

A tree branch knocked against the window, and i looked up. The sun was setting, and the cool pale blue-black of night was beginning to stain the sky.
I got up again from my messy bed, where I had settled with another stack of books, brushing the curly hair out of my eyes. I walked over to the window and half opened it, allowing the cool evening breeze to play cross my face. I pulled out a cigarette and light it, inhaling the smoke, relaxing a little. I closed my eyes, feeling the breeze on my face.

" well hello Wilbur..." said a voice from next to me, nearly making me shit myself and drop my cigarette at the same time.

"What the fuck?" I screamed, jumping back from the window. "Quackity? Why the fuck are you in a tree next to my house?" I threw my cigarette at him, as he landed graciously on my bedroom floor. He picked up my discarded cancer stick, and took a long drag,  closing his eyes in ecstasy.

" god, it's so hard to get these, when your face is all over the news." He groaned, dropping the now fully used cigarette out my half open window. He opened his eyes, and grinned at me, and I felt my stomach do a very small, but definite loop de loop. Under the shock of seeing him again, I remembered painfully clearly our first, very drunk meeting.

" how the fuck did you find my address?" I demanded, still weirded out, and horribly flustered from the boy stood in my room. I walked over to my window again, pushing it fully up, taking a deep breath of the night breeze, trying to steady myself, suddenly self conscious about how little clothes I was wearing, an old pain of jeans, with more rips in them than in tact material, which showed most of my mid thigh, and my vest top, with my socks still on. I had visited my family in the morning, but couldn't be bothered to get changed after, just throwing on a sweater.
Clearly, quackity had noticed my clothes (or lack of) too,

"Followed you home from your parents house, I saw you in their driveway," he said casually, " and I gotta tell you, your ass looks great in those pants."

I spun round, my face flooding, as I saw his eyes linger on my waist, moving slowly up my chest, before meeting my gaze, with that taunting grin.
I didn't know which affected me more, him talking about my ass, or the fact he liked me enough to stalk me, but I didn't really care.

I was too flustered to notice my window slamming shut too, as I turned my back on him again (probably a bad idea, thinking about it, as it gave him another chance to stare at my ass), slumping onto my bed, after moving the pile of books to the floor.
He took that moment to gaze around my room, taking in the huge amount of books, posters, plants, and my guitar, which sat in the corner. It had a very cluttered vibe, but I liked it, it made it feel lived in.

" I like your room." He said, offering me another grin, picking up a copy of the outsiders, which was laying on my desk. "and you have good taste in music." He laughed, pointing to the nirvana poster above my bed.

" do you not know how weird this is?" I asked, scoffing, unable to keep the thought to myself much longer.

"What do you mean?" He asked, putting the book down, and sitting himself on my desk.

" well, a criminal on the run, who I drunkenly made out with a few nights ago, just climbed through my window, and is talking to me about my room decor?" I laughed, pointing out the absurd situation. He laughed too, a nice sound, which sounded different somehow to his voice. It was a genuine laugh, a nice one.

" well, we can continue where we left off, if you want?" He teased, standing from my desk, and pulling me up from my spot on the bed, his eyes moving between my own, and my lips. I could feel his breath on my face, and it felt warm and welcoming, with that strange addictive taste again.

He slid one hand around my waist, and I shivered, surprised at the cold touch, before his other hand found the back of my neck. I tentatively wrapped my arms around his neck, slightly surprised to find out that he was slightly taller than me, though not by much. Whatever the height difference, he was definitely in charge right now, as our lips met, the fire in my chest soothed by this strange drug.

He combed his hand through my curly hair, before sliding it teasingly down my chest, to my waist again, while the other hand came up, grasping on to the silver chain around my neck, pulling me closer, as the kiss got more passionate and tongues got involved. I pulled away, gasping for air, just in time to stop the moan from escaping.

He instead moved his lips to my throat, pressing them all over, biting and sucking,delighted at the small noises that I couldn't help. At one spot, I let out a much louder moan, surprised at myself, before moaning again, and he dug his teeth deeper into me, abusing that spot, leaving his mark.

are you happy now, my little comment gremlins? Next chapters gonna be smut, I wanted to make it separate for this one, so people can skip it if they don't want to read it.

Love you <3 now go to sleep