Truth or dare

Bottombur :) Also damn bitch your hair looking nice today. <3

Quackity POV:

We were all sat in a circle, me, fundy, foolish, Wilbur, Ranboo and tubbo. Micheal was asleep on a makeshift bed in the corner, passed out. Tommy was next to him, on the floor.

I don't know whose idea it was to truth or dare, but I was happy, it bought back teenage memories. The only rule was that Wilbur couldn't be dared to kiss fundy. Because incest is a crime 🙃

It was tubbos go first and he picked truth. His question was if he could have one thing in the world what would he pick.

"I'd want another kid..."he said, smirking at ranboo, who blushed and buried his head in his hands. Pfft imagine being in love. Next it was my go, i picked dare, of course, I'm not a pussy. Tubbo smirked again and pointed at me then Wilbur.

"You two are going to do seven minutes in heaven." He giggled. I looked across at Wilbur with raised eyebrows, then gave tubbo a death stare before leading Wilbur by the hand into my room. God help tubbo if i got to dare him.

I let go of Wilbur hand as we arrived at my room. He went to close the door and as he turned, the only thought going through my head was:

Damn, nice arse.

Wilbur POV:

I turned to close the door, my face bright red. We were probably only going to talk but I couldn't deny that i did actually want to kiss him. I wanted to explore every inch of his body.

I turned back around, but before I could say anything, I was pushed against the wall. I felt the Mexicans breath on my face. I stared into his eyes. I never noticed how beautiful they were. Deep brown, with tiny flecks of gold and the tiniest hint of green. The long scar traced one of his eyes. He ran his thumb and cocked his eyebrow, asking for consent. I nodded.

He moved his face closer, connecting our lips. His were soft and warm and tasted faintly of alcohol. I closed my eyes in the bliss of the moment and snaked my arms around his neck. He held onto my hips, bringing me closer, closing the gap between us. The sweet kiss was replaced by heated ones. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes. He traced my jawline and down my neck, with his lips, peppering me with kisses. I ran my fingers through his hair and he smiled at me before beginning to suck on a certain place on my neck. It would take weeks for that to go. Who cares?

(Btw Wilbur is the same height as quackity.)

Quackity POV:

I cupped Wilbur face in my hand, after leaving a trail of love bites down his neck. He was so beautiful. I kissed him again, not wanting this moment to ever end. It was so nice to feel loved again. I smiled into the kiss and moved my hands from his face to his hips, tracing the outline of his body. I traced the top of his jeans, in a teasing way. In reward, he lets out a breathy moan. I ran my hands up his shirt, enjoying the small whimpers that he made. He was shivering and shaking at this point, completely depending on me to stay upright.

I moved my leg in between his, gently rubbing my knee on his crotch, slowly and gently as first, before going faster and harder. He was a moaning mess and I hadn't even taken any of his clothes off yet. Clearly, I hadn't lost my gift.

I pressed my tongue to his lips, biting down when he didn't open them, the reactive gasp allowing me to slide my tongue in. He began sliding his hand down the neck of my jumper.

Just as it started to get good, I heard an alarm go off, and someone hammered on the door, tubbo yelling at us, telling us to come out.

"I'm gay." I shouted back jokingly, keeping Wilbur pressed up against the wall. I looked back at his blushed cheeks, laughed as I noticed what a state he was in. I pressed a quick kiss to his lips, taking a step back. He slid down the wall, and i quickly caught him, pulling him upwards, laughing.

I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist, unlocking the door. Tubbo saw Wilbur's neck and cackled, whilst the others just stared, and fundy ran off to throw up.

"Holy fuck, he looks like he was attacked by a wild animal." Tubbo laughed. "Take notes Ranboo, if my neck doesn't look like that, I'm suing." I laughed, and Wilbur groaned, his face a different kind of red.