Chapter 18

TW: (some) SMUT ;)

"I love you so much," I whispered. And he didn't answer right away, but the way his heartbeat sped up into his chest and the way his arms closed in around my frame spoke volume.

"I love you too," he whispered before wrapping his fingers roughly around the side of my throat and slamming his lips against mine. "No one gets to come between us," he whispered against my mouth. "No one."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on the tip of my toes to grant his lips better access to mine. I smiled as he bit my bottom lip playfully before letting his tongue run over it smoothly. I let out a sigh as he pulled my waist closer into his, rolling his hips into my center. I felt his erection pressing against the fabric of his jeans and into my skin, and failed to suppress a needy moan. He smiled at the sound.

"I need you, right now," he groaned into my ear. I felt the corner of my mouth twitch into a smile and let my hands feel the skin under his shirt.

"Have you been working out?" I asked as the hard muscles of his stomach twitched under my touch.

"A little, I didn't think you'd notice, I- Not the point," he stopped himself, before grabbing his shirt by the back of the neck and pulling it over his head. Damn that's hot.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He winked.

"Really?" I asked, watching him take off his pants.

"You made me buy a pool. Might as well use it," he teased.

"I don't know if-"

"Hey," he started, cupping my face with his hand and looking deep into my eyes. "This creep is behind bars. He doesn't control us anymore. This is our house. We have an incredible security system. We're safe," he assured me.

"You think?"

"I'm sure," he said, letting his fingers tease the waist of my jeans.

"Alright," I gave in, pulling my own shirt over my head as he immediately got started on the button of my jeans. He slammed his lips against mine as I tried to get my feet out of these damn -way too tight- pants, and directed his attention to the back of my bra.

"Wait," I stopped him, taking a step back.

"What?" he asked, catching his breath.

"You meant like... fully naked?"

"Are you scared?" He teased.

"Kinda," I admitted seriously.

"Aw, baby," he said softly. "Come here," he whispered as he pulled me into his arms and rested his chin atop my head. I put my ear to his chest and listened to the soft rhythm of his heart, calming myself down. "We don't have to if you don't wanna. You're safe. You're in control. You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do," he reassured me, his voice soft and calm.

But the thing was, I wanted to. I wanted to go in the pool with him. I wanted to go skinny dipping, in the middle of the night, in my own damn pool, with my fiancé. I wanted to have sex with him right there under the stars. I wanted to do all these things free of guilt and shame, but most importantly free of any fear. And he had ruined that for me. Fuck that. Fuck him. That piece of shit doesn't control me. He doesn't get to take these moments away from me.

"I want to," I mumbled nervously.

"Are you sure?" Morgan checked, looking into my eyes. I nodded.

"Are you 100% sure, baby? Because I don't want to make you do something you don-"

"Morgan, stop asking me if I'm sure before I change my damn mind," I retorted, struggling to unhook my own bra. He chuckled and undid the lace undergarment for me, letting it fall to the floor and cupping my breasts in both his hands.