Chapter 9 (smut)

TW : SEXUAL/ADULT CONTENT

We had gotten home shortly after the whole Josh debacle and, even though I hated the fact that the altercation had gotten so violent, I'd be lying if I said that watching Morgan defend me the way he had, hadn't had some type of effect on me. I was upset that he had let his emotions get the best of him, again, but I was also upset at the fact that seeing him all scuffed up had gotten my underwear completely drenched.

"What?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I realized, then, that I had been staring at him with my bottom lip caught between my teeth for a while. I felt my blood rush to my cheeks.

"Nothing," I mumbled. He cocked an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth twitched into a faint smile.

"Really, huh? Got a thing for bad boys?" He teased.

"Shut up," I mumbled, glancing at the kitchen floor, avoiding his gaze.

He took a few steps towards me and hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my jeans, pulling me into him. His face was a mere few inches from mine, allowing his breath to tingle my lips.

"I know part of you is pissed that I messed him up so bad, but I'd do it again. Everytime. No one fucks with my future wife," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine. I panted softly and he smiled, wrapping his hand around the nape of my neck and locking his lips with mine. He put his other arm around my waist and pulled me into him, closing the small gap that was left between us and grinding his hips into my center. I felt his erection press into me and broke the kiss.

"Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He chuckled.

"What?" He laughed.

"That makes you horny? Beating Ellie's dad within an inch of his life?"

He rolled his eyes and pulled on my neck slightly, bringing me closer to his face.

"I did not beat him within an inch of his life. Stop being so dramatic, Mrs. Wallen," he whispered against my lips. "And, I'm Ellie's dad," he added, bucking his hips into me. I let out a soft moan and felt him smile as he crashed his lips onto mine, devouring my mouth like he had been waiting to do this for days.

"You need to shower," I announced, breaking the kiss.

"I smell?" He giggled.

"Not the point, you're covered in blood."

"Right," he added. "I'll shower if you come with me," he winked. I rolled my eyes and he intertwined our fingers, dragging me towards the bathroom.

He turned the lights on and closed the door behind me, slamming my body against it. My breath hitched at sudden motion and he locked his lips with mine. I instinctively tried to run my fingers through his hair and bursted out laughing. He pulled away.

"Girl, shut up," he teased.

"I'm sorry, I keep forgetting-" I laughed. He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed, and took a few steps back before turning on the shower and adjusting the temperature.

"You look hot," I mumbled.

"Mmm," he let out, not looking at me.

"I'm serious," I insisted. "I'm not used to it, but you look crazy hot," I said, feeling my face get warmer. He turned his head to face me.

"Good. 'Cause what I'm going to do next will probably be a lot easier to swallow if you think I'm hot."

I cocked my head to the side, trying to figure him out when he pushed on my shoulders, bringing me down to my knees. I looked up, his gaze meeting mine and saw his eyes darken. I bit my bottom lip in anticipation of what was to come and he grazed his thumb against my lip, freeing it from my teeth. He unbuckled his belt and undid the button of his jeans. I sighed.