Chapter 3 (smut)

WARNING : SEXUAL/MATURE CONTENT, POWER PLAY

He pulled away and looked at me, the warmth of his breath tickling the tip of my nose.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful. I missed you," he whispered as the pads of his fingers grazed the curves of my hips. He abruptly cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"You missed me? We've been stuck in this house together for months, I-"

"But not like this," he begins. "The way you're looking at me right now. The way your body's shivering when I touch you," he continued, letting his hands run over my naked breasts and sending a shiver down my spine, proving his point. "I missed that. I've been wanting that. I love you so fucking much," he said, his voice barely louder than a whisper. I felt my cheeks getting warmer as his eyes ran up and down my body, mentally devouring every inch. "I know you're struggling right now, but I swear to god, you've never looked more beautiful to me," he added softly, letting his thumb skim over the scar on my stomach. I winced, feeling my body cringe at the contact. The one area I was probably most self-conscious about.

"Does it hurt?" he asked softly. I shook my head no, not taking my eyes off his. He gave me a faint smile and took his thumb off the scar, reading the discomfort in my gaze. He hooked his fingers inside the edge of my jeans, roughly pulling me closer into his chest. I gasped, surprised by the strength of the pull. He smirked at my reaction, wetting his bottom lip with his tongue and biting it lightly.

"I'm gonna go pour myself a glass of whiskey and get you a glass of wine. When I come back, I want you naked waiting for me in the conservatory like a good girl," he ordered, his voice dripping pure lust into my ear. My eyes widened at the request.

"I-in the conservatory?" I mumbled. "It's almost entirely made of glass, what if someone sees?"

"Then let them. You're mine and I'll make that very clear. If the world wants to watch, let them. Let them know what I have. What they'll never have," he growled against the shell of my ear, his words setting my cheeks ablaze.

"What about the bedroom? I could-"

"Now, listen to me very carefully, Aubrey. I've been patient. I've waited months for you to even look at me the way you're looking at me right now. I've been respectful and nice, but I won't let you deny me. I'm going to fuck you. And I'm going to fuck you the way I want to, in the room I choose to. And if you want to cum, which judging by the look on your face I know you do, then you're going to be a smart little girl and do what you're told. Understood?" he said sternly. I could already feel my pussy quiver in my jeans. I knew deep down that he would never force himself onto me or push me past my breaking point. But hearing him speak like that; telling me he's going to take what he wants for me and pleasure himself using my body whether I want it or not, is igniting a fire inside of me that I had forgotten even existed.

"Understood?" he asked again, more sternly this time. All I managed was a couple of quick nods as he gave me the most devilish smile. That same smile I had fallen in love with that night at Kemp's Dive Bar when he had sat me down on his lap like a weighless little ragdoll, grinding his erection into me.

"Good. Go on," he said, gesturing towards the conservatory. I took a few steps forward and as soon as I made my way past him, he slapped my ass, making me turn around instantly.

"Hey!" I snapped. He chuckled, giving me a wink before making his way to the kitchen to get us some drinks.

"Trade in that glass of wine for 2 shots of tequila, will you?" I shouted as I made my way towards the conservatory. I'm gonna need it.