.Chapter 11.

3RD PERSON POV:

Rain poured loudly against Y/n's bedroom window. It was almost perfect for their current mood, complete and utter depression. They were laying in their bed, contemplating the last 4 weeks of their life.

Y/N POV:

I know it's just a dumb crush, I know we weren't offical, I KNOW I'm just a fan. But now I know I meant nothing to him.

It's been 3 days since I watched Charlie kiss another fan. Did they mean more to him than me? Where they better than me?

"What did they have that I didn't?"

This question has spun around my head like a clock day an night and I'm starting to get dizzy.

My Twitter messages have been spammed by shippers asking why I haven't been at his gigs and I can't bring myself to answer them.

It pains me to say but I don't think what we had was even ever serious.

A tear fell from my eye ducts and raced down my check onto my bedspread. After all the crying I'd done in the last few days, I thought I had no tears left.

*THUNK*

"What the fuck was that?" I though aloud.

*THUNK*

This time I looked toward the window, someone was throwing pebbles at it?

I looked out my window and was shocked to see Charlie standing across the street, clothes drenched from the rain.

I grabbed my umbrella and headed outside with a thumping heart in my chest beating harder than a drum.

~

So I stood there on my door step, rain bucketing down onto my umbrella, starring at the same man who shattered my heart into a million pieces.

"Charlie. you have a whole lot of nerve showing up at MY house you prick." I hissed through my gritting teeth.

"Y/n Please, let me explain myself at least."

I flipped him off and went to walk inside.

"Please!"  this plea sounding more desperate than the last.

"I'm gonna count to 20, you better hurry the fuck up."

"that fan, she came onto me Y/n. I offered her a photo and she kissed me."

I glared at him, contemplating his words, deciding wether he was telling the truth or lying straight through his teeth.

"You know I would never hurt you."

I scoffed.

"you broke my heart Charlie, how am I supposed to trust you?"

"please Y/n, you pull on my 'Heart Strings', I love you."

those words, something in my head clicked as he said those words. before I could even think, my legs were already running into his arms, umbrella discarded on the safety of my front step.

I practically jumped into his arms, rain pouring over us as he held me.

"You break my trust again and I swear." I spoke into his chest.

He laughed and spun me around. "wouldn't dream of it in a million years."

"okay that's a bit far, we don't have THAT long dude."

"speak for yourself" he whispered into the nightly air

"Not to ruin the moment or anything, but I'm tired and I'm so sick of this rain"

"if you insist, goodnight Y/n"

we parted from the embrace and I looked up at him. I couldn't help myself, I kissed him.

he kissed back without hesitation. As we kissed, I thought about how cliché this whole thing is.

"goodnight to you too Charlie. And for the record, I love you too."

I began to walk across the street, back to my own home to get out of the rain when Charlie called out to me.

"WATCH OUT Y/N!" 

I looked to my left and was blinded by high beams, then everything went black.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS! 

NOT TO FEAR, LAST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON!

SORRY I ENDED IT SO SUDDENLY, I JUST WASNT FEELING THIS STORY.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

LOVE YOU ALL BLAH BLAH BLAH AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY ON MY PAGE IF U WANT (ITS JUST ABOUT ME BECAUSE IM A NARCISSIST TEEHEE /J)

-binky_banks

words: 680.