.Chapter 4.

Y/n POV:

The ride back to my place was even more exciting than the ride to the gig, Mira and I raved none stop about the bands amazing performance as well as how good they all looked.

according to Mira, Ted was "flirtatiously looking" at her and Shlatt couldn't look away. me, being me, fed into her delusions by telling her just how much both of them definitely wanted her.

after we got over the basic fan girl stuff, we talked more about Charlie's guitar pick he through into the crowd.

we sort of agreed it probably a coincidence that the he threw it my way. That was beside the point, I had his guitar pick and I think my life just might be complete!!

!HALF AN HOUR TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BOJACK HORSEMEN!

As soon as I got home, I was ready to collapse. I was so overwhelmed and tired after the massive performance that I just needed like 7 cups of coffee and 20+ hours of sleep to recover. people are tiring and so is aggressively raving to absolute bangers.

While I was getting ready for bed, I fumbled with my necklace. huh, with my sleepy demeanour I'd forgotten about the guitar pick hanging around my neck.

maybe I should post it on twitter? I have a big-ish following from my writing stuff so I think they might like it.

@Bonky_binks <15 minutes ago>

shout out to @CharlieSlimecicle, thanks for the pick dude!

< 163 comments> <837 re-tweets> <12987 likes>

@random_account_1 <15 minutes ago>

why did Charlie kinda eat this up though?

@random_account_2 <12 minutes ago>

you lucky bastard

@slimecicle <11 minutes ago>

god, im so generous. People should praise me more often.

\ @Bonky_Banks < 5 minutes ago>

You're so real for that, thanks again for the pick!

^ 105 replies

> view more

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(5 MINUTES AGO)

After I tweeted, I got ready for bed. Did my usual night routine, showered and stuffs. as I was drying off my hair, my phone was buzzing so much with notifications it almost fell off my dresser. I stumbled over to where it was, almost tripping on my dirty laundry In the process and unlocked my phone..

holy shit- my tweet blew up!

I scrolled through comments for a few minutes before I came across something that literally almost stopped my heart beat. A reply from Charlie fuckin' slimecicle!

I had to actively throw my phone onto my bed and jump around with excitement before replying to the comment.

(PRESENT TIME)

After quite the internal AND external freak out, I manage to calm down enough to go to sleep for the night. As my eye lids grew heavy and I struggled to keep them open, A notification popped up on my phone

TWITTER: @CharlieSlimecicle followed you back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!

SRRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER YESTERDAY, HAD A FRIEND OVER!

THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA FILL IN BUT ALSO HAS SOME GOOD STORYLINE SO THATS ALWAYS FUN!

(also, yes I did bass Y/n's user off of mine LMAO this Y/n is more based off my personality because im a narcissist /hj)

HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS ONE AND YEAH THATS ABOUT IT!

BYE!! <3

-Binky_Banks

WORDS: 564