.Chapter 6.

3RD PERSON POV:

Music blared loudly as lights flashed in circles around Y/n's head. The beating notes of sound Brough a happiness to them that they hadn't felt in a long time.

The sound of Charlie's voice was intoxicating to hear. Just when you think the show might be over, a new song serenades your ears.

The last song of the night had finally arrived. In fact, it was a their newest song they had been working on.

It was called "one dial away". As Y/n swayed to the music, they listened intently to the meaningful words.

The band had been writing a lot more songs and Y/n wasn't complaining. It's seemed a lot of the newer ones were love songs... maybe Charlie dose have someone in his life after all.

Soon the last strum of the bass, last note of the song and last crack of the drum sounded through the club.

The band waved goodnight and gave a bow before leaving the stage, going back into their dressing rooms.

Y/n was meant to go with their friend Mira to this show but they canceled last minute.

Soon enough, they were outside of the venue. They went to get into their car when they saw something. It was the park Y/n went to when they were younger.

They thought maybe they could go there for the nostalgia.

~

Walking into the park, Y/n followed the long path that led around the giant lake in the middle.

The lake was illuminated by the stars that show brightly above it and the full moon beaming brighter than usual.

It was honestly beautiful.

Y/n found a park bench right next to the water and sat down, listening to the water flow and the geese settling in for the night.

After a few minutes of enjoying the serenity of this location, they saw someone walking along the path in the distance.

It was late so Y/n kept their head down and scrolled through their phone.

The closer the person approached, the more obvious it became that they were walking toward Y/n.

Y/n minded their business until the person sat beside them on the bench.

"Am I about to get mugged?"
They thought to themself.

A loud voice disturbed the peace of the quiet area.

"So your the person Charlie has been flaunting over"

Y/n finally looked up from their screen, startled by the sudden words. It was Ted, Charlie's bass player.

"Sorry?"

"Y/n, right? Ted, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He held out his hand and Y/n shook it.

"That would be me. What are you doing out here so late?"

"Saw you walk into here and just had to find out why Charlie was so head over heels."

"Oh please, I'm just a fan."

"Maybe you are, but not to Charlie. Well, I should get going. Stay safe."

Without another word, he stood up and handed Y/n a guitar pick.

"Charlie sends his regards."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!

NEW CHAPTER, EAT UP!!
I LIKE THIS CHAPTER QUITE ALOT SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DO TOO!

ENOUGH JIBBER JABBER, I'LL BE GOING NOW

BYE!!
-binky_banks
Words: 535