.Chapter 10.

Y/N POV:

This morning I woke up with a killer headache. blinking made my noggin' throb and don't even ask about thinking.

If Im gonna be honest, I can't recall the series of events that took place last night at the club. The last thing I remember was dealing the Taxi. At least I was sober enough to get Mira and I home safe.. speaking of which, where IS Mira?

"MIRA?" I call out into the seemingly empty living room.

"Shut up would you?" a voice croaked out from under a pile of blankets of pillows on the floor.

"hung over much?" I asked, pouring myself a bowl of cheerios.

"like your not" 

A pillow is thrown at my head, causing me to spill my breakfast that I had worked O-so hard for.

"don't start a pillow fight you can't win Mira." I glared at her, holding my couch's decorative cushion.

I went back to my bowl of cereal after Mira surrendered. After a few minutes of sulking on the floor about her migraine, she joined me at the kitchen counter.

"soooo, you still going to the gig tonight Y/n?"

I groan loudly and rub my temples. 

"probably not... Loud music is not the cure for a hang over. I might come for the end though? I think Charlie has another pick for me!"

"oh yeah, you still need to thank him for coming to get us from the bar last night as well."

realisation flooded over me as I checked my phone.

- - - - - - - - - 

~ 1:06am ~

Narcissist ‼️

Charlieee... Comme and gte me snd miraaaa pleaseeeee

Loverboy

Y/n its 1am..? where are you?

Narcissist ‼️

I dont knowww? Barr? the neew 1 in townn.

Loverboy

did you see Shlatt or ted?

Narcissist ‼️

yeh, Shlatt adn Miraa kizsed 🙈

Loverboy

Christ.. I'll be there in 10, go get Mira.

~ 11:34am ~

Narcissist ‼️

Jesus, just woke up. Sorry If I woke you up last night, 

thank you for getting us home Charlie.

Loverboy

Lmao, dw about it Y/n. I was already 

waiting to pick up Shlatt and Ted.

Narcissist ‼️

thank fuck, I would have felt so bad.

btw, probs won't be at the gig tonight, very hung over.

Loverboy

aww, feel better soon!

- - - - - - - - -

I spent the rest of the day laying in bed feeling sorry for myself pretty much. With the headache I had, I couldn't do much else. 

a good 4 hour nap, giant glass of water & 2 Panadol later, I was feeling good enough to get ready. If I couldn't make it to the gig, I could at least surprise Charlie for the "meet and greet" type thing they do at the end.

I still wasn't feeling good enough to get into full glam so I threw on a comfy outfit + my necklace and I was on my way.

as you can imagine, I was not in any mood to drive very far so I was quite please to find out the venue was only 15 minutes away from my flat.

when I got to the place the show was held that night, it was anything but quiet. although there wasn't any music playing, excited chatter echoed through the building as groups lined up to meet their favourite band.

I looked toward the front of the line where I saw ted signing somebodies badge and shlatt giving someone a hug. 

The only person I couldn't see was Charlie, there must have been to much of a crowd for me to see over. after a while, I spotted him and my heart sank.

Charlie was kissing another fan.

Charlie & I locked eyes and he pushed her off. before he could do anything, I was running out of the venues front doors and into my car.

tears streamed down my face while driving down the highway. As if on cue "Lover boy" played through my speakers. I held tightly onto my necklace. I had thought of tearing it off of my neck but a small part of me wouldn't let that happen.

as I pulled into my drive way, I laid my head down on the steering wheel and sobbed. while I was collecting my self as well as my thoughts I got a text.

- - - - - - - - -

Loverboy

Im sorry Y/n, please talk to me.

"Narcissist ‼️" changed "loverboy"s 

name to "fuck you Charlie"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!

TOOK A REALLY SHORT BREAK BUT YA GIRLS BACK! 

VERY ANGSTY CHAPTER FOR TODAY.

ALSO, CHAPTERS MAY BE SLOW BECUASE I STARTED MY LAST TERM OF SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR TOMMOROW!! (its 4:30am pls help)

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED, LOVE YOU ALL AS ALWAYS!

-Binky_Banks

Words: 777