.Chapter 3.

Y/n POV:

pulling the car into the venue's parking area, Mira spent over 10 minutes just trying to find an empty space. As she frantically sped around the lot, I watched as intoxicated groups stumbled in and out of venue, the gig had definitely started.

Climbing out of Miras jeep, the sound of my favourite song "fist fight" flooded through my ears. It had always been the best chucklers song in my opinion, Mira would disagree.

as soon as we walked into the venue, we slipped on our wrist bands and made our way through the raving crowd of people toward the front.

having the floor shake under you and small droplets of alcoholic drinks fly over your head is an out of body experience. The jumping crowd was blocking us from the stage but we eventually got through. that's when I saw him...

Charlie. singing loud and proud centre stage. the way he danced as he really felt the words that spilled out of his mouth.

I looked toward the rest of the band and saw ted on the bass, strumming away mindlessly as he mouthed the words and waved at the crowd.

as for Shlatt, he was in the zone. I could feel the music pulse through me every time he hit a drum, it was awesome.

after 'fist fight finished' Charlie pointed toward the crowd and asked what song they wanted. I heard someone nearby screech "MILK MAN!" at the poor guy on stage. looking to my left, of course it was Mira, she was never the shy type.

"DID I HEAR MILKMAN?!"

the intro to the song starts playing rapidly as Charlie poured his heart into every lyric, occasionally glancing toward me. or maybe it was just my general direction, either way I was blushing HARD.

Around an hour into the concert, Charlies green formal top was drenched and might I say, he was looking sexier than ever (Not to be a creep or anything but god damn)

they were one song away from the end of the concert and I wasn't ready to leave yet. This had been the best concert I've ever been too and I've been to Taylor swift!

with one last bang of the drums and a loud approving scream from the crowd, the band said goodnight and went to walk of stage when Charlie stopped in his tracks like his had forgotten something.

"oh yeah!"

a look of realisation flooded his face as he reach into his pocket and pulled out a guitar pick. he turned swiftly toward the crowd and through the pick into the audience.

people fought tooth and nail to get it but I ended up with it, it was almost like he through it in my direction. Im probably over analysing..right..?

besides the point, I HAVE CHARLIES GUIATR PICK? IM LITERALLY GOING TO PASS OUT.

I had no where to put it really, so I had to put it around my necklace, lucky I brought it with me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!

FIRST CHAPTER WITH THE BAND, HOW WE FEELING?

SORRY ABOUT THE SHIT EDITING JOB FOR THE PHOTO IM ON 4% ON MY LAPTOP.

ALSO I REALISED I WAS MEANT TO MAKE CHARLIE A LEAD SINGER AND GUITARIST BUT I FORGOT SO OH WELL

-Binky_Banks

Words: 585