lunch date

Rico takes me to this really nice Japanese restaurant.

I see the menu and my heart instantly cuts. Everything here is so expensive.

I look up at him and give him this look. I whisper it's so expensive.

He laughs and tells me to order what i want.

To be honest i didn't know what i wanted so i said I'll get the same thing as him.

He doesn't argue with me and tells the waiter to get the same thing for both of us.

We laugh while talking about what happened earlier today and how his training went.

Our food comes and it's so good. I've never had traditional ramen before. It's so good.

I thank him for inviting me over and he says no worries.

He drives me home and parks the car.

I wonder why he is parking the car.

Me: Rico why are you parking.

Rico: i want to meet your parents.

Me: ehn.

Rico: what does ehn mean he laughs.

Me: It's like an exclamation in Nigeria.
I don't know what they'll say tbh. But you can come tho.

Rico:okay.

Me: I'm nervously walking up the stairs to our apartment. I really hope they don't start acting too dramatic.

I open the door and great my parents. Rico greats them to.

I introduce Rico to them and they smile.

My dad instantly knows who he is and starts laughing and smiling. My mum on the other hand is a bit confused.

I tell her he's a man city player.

We go to the sitting  room and talk for hours while laughing. Rico tells us about his experiences and all and funny things that have happened.

It's evening now and Rico has to go.

I escort him to his car and give him a big bug i thank him for making today an amazing day for me and for being so nice and funny with my family.

He tells me bye and as he's about to go i turn around and kiss his cheek.

He smiles and tells me bye as i scurry off.

Omdsss I'm literally blushing as i read this frrrrr.

Please like and comment loves ❤❤❤