arrivals

1 week later:
Our flight was by 6am and we got to England by noon we took a train to our apartment we booked for a month .

It was so cold in manchester but the excitement of it all made me forget about how much i was shivering.

We got to our apartment and i unboxed my things into my room. I looked out of the apartment window and manchester was beautiful. It was dark and cloudy but, the snow falling from the sky to the ground, and the people walking on the street going on with their day to fay lives just made it wholesome.

My dad and I were really hungry so i decided to check up the nearest pizza place we could walk to close to our apartment.

We were lucky that we could get an apartment a bit close to etihad stadium so the transportation wouldn't be to costly.

We got  to the restaurant and ordered a large pepperoni pizza. My dad tells me to wait while he goes to the toilet. I sit down and get on my phone watching tiktok's  someone's bag bumps into me and i look up a bit annoyed but the person starts frantically apologizing.

I notice the boys beautiful brown eyes and his full head of curls which reminded me of mine. A smile creeps on my face as i realize who it is under the cap. A grim comes to my face and i laugh a bit.

I'm panicking on the inside cause i literally just met rico lewis. He smiles back realizing i know who he is.

"Omg hi you're rico lewis right. I'm such a fan of you and i love how you play. You also have amazing hair".

He says thanks you too. My smile gets wider and I've totally forgotten about the food we ordered or the fact that i came here with my dad.

He was about to walk away when I stopped him and told him i was going to their game on saturday and I'm looking forward to watching them play.

He smiles at me and walks off with his pizza.

I'm blushing so hard rn because i can't even process what just happened.

My dad coughs behind me and i realize he's been here for a while we get our pizza and walk back to our apartment.