Home alone

It's 5 days till my flight back as it's going to be the new year soon. Rico is having a short break from football.

He invited me over to his house for us to have nice time in his house with a picnic,games and all.

I try on an outfit and the top is showing cleavage but it doesn't really matter. The outfit is really cute. I wear a jacket over it.

I pack my things  and head to his house.

When i get to his house it's only him at home. He's already set up the things he wants us to do.

We decide to set up out basket for our picnic first so i go into the kitchen

We make sandwiches while signing along with the music.

We made cookies and fresh juice and a lot of other small snacks.

It was getting towards the evening time so we went out under a tree and set a blanket on the floor.

Rico put the basket down and we started eat and talk about a book we read last week.

Rico:(laughs) that book was so funny.

Me: yeah it was.
I laugh too.

Rico: so are we going to talk about it.

I stay silent.
Me: i don't want to talk about it.

I lie down on his legs and stare in the sky.

After a moment in silence i speak.

Me: I'm really gonna miss you Rico.  I wish i wouldn't go but i have school and i still have a lot of years to go.

Rico: why don't you transfer to a school over here.

Me: oh lol. It's so expensive.

Rico: You know that doesn't matter I'd do anything for you.

Me: i wouldn't want to stress you tho or use you.

Rico: we can talk more about this tomorrow dw let's just have me and you time today.

We stay out for a few more minutes till it starts getting dark then we head inside.

Rico: what movie do you want to watch.

Me: oooh I'm thinking an action movie there was one i saw on Netflix when i checked the app.

Rico: okay let's see.

Me: I'll choose the movie and you can get the popcorn.

Rico comes back with the popcorn and i start playing the movie.

The movie ends and it was so interesting.

It's about 9pm now and rico and i go to relax in his room.

Music is playing in the background now. It's call out my name by the weekend.

( skip. If you know you know.)

Rico starts looking at me weirdly on the bed.

Me: why are you looking at me like that.
I laugh.

Rico:nothing.

He looks down at my top and looks away. I start to realize what's happening and get very nervous.

I sit up on the bed and adjust  myself.

I look at Rico and we start staring at each other. I look down and see a bulge in his pants.

I gulp.

Rico: I'm so sorry I'll go to the bathroom rn.

Me: no wait....... i want to touch you.

Rico: umm are you sure.

Me: yes

Rico: okay

He comes closer toward me and i smile at him. He's such a beautiful man. I kiss him on his lips slowly.

(Guys this is making me so uncomfortable so use your brain)
Thanks.

😭😭😭😭

I'm also gonna end this book here. I want to start the ruben dias one the plot is way better and it also has better planning.

Thank you to those who read this.

Love you guys.

If you want me to continue this i definitely will.