Chapter 15 - The other Kingdoms

Enjoy

______________________________________

It's been a few weeks since the incident, and things have calmed down.

The scars Cross had since the beginning had faded.

Right now, both Nightmare and Cross were discussing an important matter in the Lords office.

"T-The meeting of the seven kingdoms?"
Cross questioned, Nightmare merely nodded.

"Yes, we do this every year, though you should already know that."

Cross gripped onto his shirt. Nodding.
It's true he knew, but His father never let him attend any of the gatherings. Locking him away like a prisoner in his own home.

Sensing the smallers discomfort, the Lord stood up from his seat and carefully made his way towards his husband.
Gently cupping his cheek.

"Is it too much for you?"
The taller asked.

Cross shook his head and replied with a smile.
"No, my Lord, im fine."

"That you are."
The Lord teased. Kissing his forehead.

Cross blushed mauve, avoiding his gaze.

Nightmare chuckled.
"Come now, dear, surely I've said more..."
He whispered close to the smallers' neck, placing a small kiss on it.
"Intimate things to you."

Cross squeaked, he felt like dying- and rather warm.

His blush only worsened when Nightmare closed the gap between them. He has a death grip on the tallers' shoulders now.

The kiss went on for a bit as Cross struggled to breathe alittle, feeling the taller roaming through his body from under his clothes.

Breaking the kiss with a gasp as Nightmares' hand tightened around his spine.

The Lord suddenly picked him up and placed him onto the desk, moving the papers and pens out of the way with his tendrils.

"Hah~..Nightmare..."
Cross panted. Whining when the dark Lord grabbed his jaw.

"Just alittle reminder of who you belong to, my dear..."

                              ••••

'The seven kingdoms...?'

Cross thought.
He had read and studied alot back at home about these kingdoms, he was born into one and married into another.

Of course, 7 in total and each is ruled by its superiors, which would include their Husband or wives, but the main rulers.

Such as;

Nightmare - Ruler of the Andromeda  Kingdom.

X - Ruler of the Siedith Kingdom.

Trion - Ruler of the Bathien Kingdom.

Reaper - Ruler of the Hekatha Kingdom.

Error - Ruler of the Ravaryn kingdom.

Elora - Ruler of the Narrisa Kingdom.

Dream - Ruler of the Eastborne Kingdom

Yearly do these Kingdoms come together to celebrate or when it's really needed. Such as a trial.

Cross wasn't going to lie, if in a few months, weeks even, did they all have to reunite. He would be very terrified at seeing X...his father.