Chapter 14 - No War

Enjoy

______________________________________

"Show me then."

Cross swallowed harshly.
"My Lord, t-theres really no need."

Nightmare walked up to him and proceeded to take the smallers coat off.
"You can say you're fine, but I'd rather see it for myself."

Cross didn't fight him, but he was embarrassed as he blushed a deep mauve.
"It a head for every scratch I find on you."
The taller growled and proceeded to take the smallers shit off.

'A-a head?'

"M-My Lord -"
Cross whimpered as Nightmare stared at the bruise on his shoulder, the dark Lord feeling his anger rise once again.

"That's one head.."

Cross immediately panicked, trying to find in excuse as to not cause another fight.
"I-i bumped into the bookshelf in the library!"

"Don't lie to me."

"I-im not-"

He was cut off with a gasp when Nightmare picked him up and placed him on the bed. Continuing to undress him.

"I promise I'm f-fine."
Cross covered his mouth as Nightmare snaked his hands all over his body, checking for any scars.

Eventually, he found another one.
"Tch. These assholes won't get away with this."

Cross panicked once again. Placing a hand to the taller males' chest.
"Wait I tripped o-on myself. Please don't kill anyone because of it!"

Nightmare merely scoffed.
"Not only did they attack my land but they harmed my husband! Killing them isn't enough, I'll make an example out of them should others dare attack this place again."

Cross lowered his head.
"B-but you just got back..."

Nightmare stared at him.
Cross flinched.
'I didn't mean to whine'

"You'd have to leave a-again if war broke out... then I'll be all a-alone again.."

The monochrome skeleton gripped onto the bed sheets at the thought.
'Please don't leave me again..'

Nightmare, on the other hand, reached out and pulled the other into a kiss. "Dammit Cross.."
He whispered.

Cross merely placed his hands on his husbands' shoulders.
The kiss went on for a couple minutes.

The smaller panted harshly.
"What the hell are you doing to me.."
Nightmare grabbed his partners' thigh rather roughly.
"You were all I could think of...these past few days felt like agony.."

He swiftly pushed Cross back onto the bed and gently planted kisses all over his body, Cross whimpered.

'It feels warm..'
Tears filled his eyes as the other started taking the remaining clothes off.

"N-Nightmare..."

"Be patient, let me enjoy this."
Nightmare responded, burying his face into Cross' shoulder.
"I won't be able to hold back on you like this.."

"N-Night..."

Cross gasped as he felt the length of his partner between his folds.

"I won't hold back.."

                              ••••

Hearing the cackling of fire caused the monochrome to open his eyes, groaning softly he sat up in bed.

"You're awake."

Cross lifted his head to the owner of the voice. Nightmare.

"You're a light sleeper."
Nightmare walked up to him, sitting on the bed.

"I-I didn't hear you get up."

"I tried being extra careful for you."
Nightmare tilted his head slightly.
"But I forced myself out of bed to interrogate those idiots."

"O-oh, were his claims t-true?"

The taller sighed.
"Subo is the adopted son of King Trion, but not the heir to the throne."

'So if I had let him in...'

A snarl from Nightmare took him out his thoughts.

"But that asshole deserves to have his head on a spike for what he did..."

Cross took the change to raise a hand and placed it gently on the others' shoulder.

Nightmare merely turned his attention back to his partner, the soft look in his eyes were enough to bring him back to his senses.

"But...you're right, leaving for war would be..awful. which is why I sent a letter back to his kingdom demanding compensation."

Cross sighed in relief.
'That's good...'

The Dark Lord, however, took the chance to get closer to the smaller, Cross accepting it with a small smile as the taller laid his head on his chest.

The small giggle from Cross caused a small smile on Nightmares face. He sighed.

"You're so fragile, my love."
The Lord pressed himself closer and spoke with a hushed voice.
"You deserve everything.."

The monochrome skeleton blushed a dark mauve, holding the other tighter with a small tear in his eye."

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too...Nightmare."