Of joys and justice

"Rain, I think we should take Sky's car back when we go," Phayu said. "Why Phi?" "So that you both can take your own car back to Uni every day," Phayu said. Rain's face fell. "Why Phi? Don't you want to drive me?" he asked sadly. "Baby, I can drive you to the moon and back, trust me, but I can't stay at my home till you are there," Phayu said. Rain's face shuttered close. "I understand. Sky and I will move back to our home Phi," he said coldly. "Oh no baby! You don't understand at all," Phayu laughed. Rain looked at him. Phayu stepped up and took Rain's hands in his own. "Baby, I can't stop touching you. And after what happened some time ago, I am going to be having those images in my head for a long time, till you replace them with something new," he whispered, gently stroking Rain's hair.

"If I stay there, I am pretty sure I will not be able to keep my promise to you, that's why..," he trailed off at Rain's brilliant smile. "So that means you don't hate me Phi?" he asked, eyes sparkling with unshed tears. "Hate you? I think you are asking for the impossible there. I can never hate you baby. You are beats of my heart, and the very breath I take. If I hate you, and lose you, I will die..," he trailed of again, as Rain covered his mouth. "No talking of dying Phi," he said seriously, shaking his head. Phayu nodded, and both of them hugged each other. Phayu placed a soft kiss on Rain's forehead, and the two of them made their way to the Theerpanayakul house.

************************************************

Sky was pacing up and down, looking at the main door at periodic intervals. "I am sure nothing has happened to them Sky. Phayu is with Rain, don't worry," Pai said, sitting on the arm of the sofa beside his Pa. "He said he just wanted some stuff from home. That should not take this long," Sky frowned, his eyes still tracking the door. "It's peak traffic time in Bangkok Sky," Porche said trying to soothe the worried boy. The truth was, they all knew the reason for Sky's worry. As soon as he had reached home, he had asked about the progress of the case. Since Arm and Macau had not returned home, they knew they would have to wait awhile to know everything.

When asked where Rain and Phayu were, Pai had said that they had gone to Rain and Sky's apartment because there were some things that Rain wanted from there. But almost 3 hrs later, and both of them were still not back. Sky's tension and worry was palpable, and everyone understood that whatever had happened before, and the fact that Stop and Gun were still not caught, was the base reason for that. When the door opened, Sky looked hopefully at it. As soon he saw that it was Phayu and Rain, who came in laughing at something that Rain had said, Sky ran and literally jumped on Rain, who would have completely toppled over if Phayu had not been holding his waist. Rain laughed, hugging Sky back. Sky stepped back, and punched Rain on the arm. "Ai'Satt!" he hissed. "Where were you?" "Oww!! I was at the apartment, getting the stuff. I told you I will be going na? Then what's the punch for?" Rain said, angrily pouting at Sky. "It doesn't take 3 hours to go to the apartment and get here. It hardly takes an hour. Maybe half an extra because you had to pack. What the hell were you doing? Did you bathe there?" Sky was just as angry.

Much to his surprise, Rain blushed, turning a deep red, right upto the tip of his ears. "Err.. nothing. I couldn't find something. I lost track of time looking for it," Rain said, not quite meeting Sky's eyes. "Couldn't you ask P'Phayu to help you?" Sky asked. "He did, he did! I am hungry, I will be right back," Rain said as he quickly ran from the room. "What the hell happened to him?" Sky wondered. "Do you know what happened to Rain P'Phayu?" he asked Phayu, finally looking at the older boy. What the hell was happening? Why was P'Phayu blushing now? "I will change and come. I am also hungry Sky. Let's talk later," Phayu said. "Ai'Phayu, did you also bathe at Rain's apartment?" Pai asked slyly, knowing exactly what had happened, but wanting to tease his brother. Phayu glared at him, and ran up the stairs to his room. Pai looked at Porche and Uncle Chay, who had probably also realised what had happened, and the three of them burst out laughing. Sky stared puzzled at them.