𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️

Liya

I turn up to work the next day as Ellah has called an important meeting between me and Jenavive. It was more like an argument Jenavive put up for the Pretty Girl cover magazine.

Ellah explained and lectured my popularity right now and how it's really good for the agency but all she had to do was ring her dad and there she had me out of that shoot. I wasn't even surprised at this point and fighting against them was useless.

In my makeup room, Chase sat on the couch with one leg over the other. I immediately turn back when his voice hits me.

"Get back in here right now, Liya," he ordered in a serious tone.

I was planning to avoid Chase today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life. He got up off the couch and walks over to me when I refused to walk to him.

"About last night... that was a mistake," I uttered refusing to look at him.

But he locked the door behind me and has his hands in his pockets, murmuring mhm as I blab random things from anxiety. My eyes twitch left and right thinking of what to say. What can I say to fix this mess because I want Luka not Chase.

"I have an idea," I say clicking my fingers together and facing him with a bit confidence.

"We forget everything that happened last night," I started to which he unrealistically, and unseriously nodded his head.

"And meet each other again for the first time. Like start over so we don't remember anything. Haha, you hated me and I hated you at the beginning so let's start from there," I awkwardly gritted my mouth wanting to shut the fuck up because he tilts his head at my efforts.

Chase grabs me by the arms and slams my body me against the wall roughly. My breath hitched with the shock. One side caged by his arm, our faces so close.

"Hi, I'm Chase and I need to kiss you," he growls like a hungry wolf before crashing his lips onto mine.

He hungrily kissed me. It wasn't gentle like yesterday's rather it was a kiss of frustration. His whole body pressed against mine and it felt so arousing.

His hand glided along my waist and down my leg, back and forth as we made out against the wall. My hands refused to push him off me and reject him.

"Fuck, Liya. I fucking need you," he groaned brushing his hard lump against me constantly making me throb for him.

His lips crashed onto mine again and he continued to kiss. It was as if he was trying to fulfil his temptation through the kiss only and it just wasn't working. My body was calling for his too.

Here I thought I could avoid him but now I'm up against the wall having myself grinding against his huge lump which is terrifying. A small whimper travels out of my mouth and into his as I feel myself swell up and turned on by my own will for a man for the first time in years. Chase broke the kiss at my whimper.

"That was so sexy, Strawberry," he whispered over my lips in his warm breath, still mixed in with alcohol and cigarettes.

My eyes open to find my red lipstick stained over his lips. I look up into his eyes as he cuffs the side of my face in his hand again. His hand presses my waist against his for a bit of satisfaction, but it only frustrates him even more.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I spoke softly above his lips with my warm breath.

"I know. You should have ever let me kiss you, Liya," he angrily growled, taking the back of my neck hard in his hand to pull my head back a bit.