To Do Lists, Naps and Raspberry Syrup

"So," Simon began, looking at each one of us individually.

"I gather they haven't driven you to insanity just yet" He said with a smile, earning a series of indignant responses from all the boys except Liam, who was currently ignoring all of us, and scrolling through his phone.

"Well I've only been with them for an hour or so..." I started, flashing him a cheeky grin back, but never got to finish as all the boys were now giving me evils "What ?" I asked innocently "It's true, you seem fine now, but I'll only really begin to know you after a couple of weeks - The popular belief is that you can only begin to say you truly know the person after you have lived with them"

"Anyway," Simon quickly interjected, noticing that Harry was about to say something, "We're here to discuss both sides of the story" He said, turning to face Liam of all people "How are you getting on with Rickie ?"

It was only after a couple of seconds that Liam noticed that we were watching him. He sighed, putting his phone away "She's fine" He said slowly glaring at Simon "But I stil don't agree with any of this"

"You don't really have a choice by this point"

He turned to glare at me this time, and I held his gaze, staring straight into his eyes without blinking. He turned away eventually, when he saw I wasn't going to let it go.

"I thought we covered this back at the hotel Liam" Simon sighed, noticing the tension hanging around us in the air. Now this I was interested in. I was curious to find out what excatly they had been discussing when me and the boys had gone to get breakfast, and was planning to interrogate Val about it later.

Liam didn't answer Simon, but instead threw his back against the sofa - a sign of defeat.

"What about you" Simon asked turning to face the others, annoyance still lacing his tone "Are you going to give me a hard time aswell, or are you going to act like adults ?" He added, stealing a second to shoot Liam a dirty look.

"Well I like her" Harry said, also turning his head to face Liam "I think she can definetly handle this job if that's what you mean" He stated, as I guessed, thinking back to the story I had told them earlier.

"I agree with Harry" Louis quickly added "I like her so far" He said, turning his head to smile at me.

"What about you Zayn ?" Simon asked, now obviously calmed down "Are you fine with this ? You are afterall the one that's sharing rooms with Rickie in the end"

Louis nudged Harry and Niall snickered watching Zayn's face. Zayn tried to ignore them, but you could obviuosly see that the suggestive looks the boys were hiving were bothering him "I'm fine with it" He said hastily, running his hand through his hair "I mean, we're not kids anymore, I can act like an adult about this"

"Good, good" Simon said looking at him in relief " Niall ?"

"I like her too " Niall said happily, still munching on the leftover chicken from the frying pan "She hasn't done anything to cause me not to" He added looking at Liam.

"Don't get used to that" I told the blonde boy, gesturing towards the food, before getting comfy on the sofa "My turn now. Okay, so, my first impressions so far are : Curly's fine as long as he doesn't relate everything to sex - Same with this one here" I said, tilting my head towards Louis "I'm liking Niall and Zayn too so far - and by the way" I said, momentarily changing the subject "Sorry about what happened back in the elevator - I really can't stand silence"

"Honestly Rickie, don't worry about it" Louis said grinning "I'm sure Zaynie here didn't mind" He said nudging the boy next to him and sending him a wink. If looks could kill, Louis'd be sleeping with the fishies by now, as judging by the looks the Bradford Boy was sending him, he was lucky that Simon was in the room.