Explanations, Dominance and Argumentative Band Members

I took my place next to Simon again, crossing my arms. I've barely known these guys for five minutes, and I've already managed to floor one of them...This isn't turning out the way I thought it would.

"She just...But he was standing..and then he was there" Niall finally spoke up for the first time, frantically pointing to where Harry was now sitting on the floor " How did you manage to ...?"

I shook my head in a silent no gesture. Shooting the now slightly scared looking boys a smile and helping Harry - much to his surprise- to his feet with a yank, I made made my way over to the sofa next to Niall. He was looking nervous - a fact that I acknowledged with a small smile.

"I don't bite you know" I said matter of factly. He didn't look too convinced. But then again, I did just floor his best friend. The boys were still standing up unmoving.

"Sit !" I barked out, and to my amusement Louis and Harry sat down where they were, ending up with both their butts on the floor. Simon looked startled, Val looked slightly bored (After all the years of living with me, he had gotten used to my "Demanding Voice" and - much to my annoyance - it didn't affect him as much anymore) Zayn had automatically plopped down on the sofa and Liam jumped involuntarily.

I tried to hide the smile that was beginning to creep onto my face but failed. I was finding their reactions very entertaining- more entertaining than I should perhaps.

Fine. I'll stop scaring them now *Sigh*.

"I'm sorry I did ...ugh...that " I said to Harry, gesturing to the floor with my hand " I don't like it when someone tells me I can't do my job properly. It pisses me off"

He just nodded getting up and dragging Louis up with him. They made their way over to the other sofa, while I grabbed Liam's hand to make him sit down - he was the only one still standing up.

As soon as my hand made contact with his, he yanked it out of my grip violently. I raised both my arms up in defense, raising my eyebrows.

Jeez.

"Now that we're all sitting down" Simon began "I'll explain exactly what's going to happen to each of you during the next couple of months"

"As I mentioned before, Rickie here and her brother Val are both police officers. They are both fully trained, and I don't want any rude remarks about their age and / or ability to do their jobs properly " he continued shooting a glare at Liam and Harry "Rickie is in charge of you 24/7 and ... I don't want to hear it ! " he yelled at Liam who looked like he was going to interrupt again "She is in charge of you. She's the one that's you're constantly going to have around you, while her brother's going to keep to more of the background work - helping us figure out who is behind these attacks...."

Before Simon could continue Zayn spoke up from beside me "Wait. Earlier on you mentioned that "It shouldn't be that hard to provide a back story seeing who these guys are" What did you mean by that ? Who are they ?"

I cocked my head to the side while turning to look at him. This was interesting. Providing what had just happened over the course of the last 5 minutes, I wouldn't have expected him to focus on minor details like that.

Before Simon could answer the question, I interrupted, earning me a glare which I pretended to ignore.

"Our full names are Enrica and Valentino Ramirez" I stated " You might have heard about about our parents Carmella and Pedro Ramirez ? They mostly work for people like you" I finished looking at the boys blank expressions.

Suddenly smacked Louis his head with his hand, causing a loud thump to echo around the room. Harry who was sitting next to him on the sofa, jumped in his seat.