Roomies, Cooties, and Awkward Questions

"Nice place" I said eyeing up the modern-looking white building infront of me.

"Thanks" Harry replied, shooting me a grin.

After arriving, Simon had told me that he had explained to the boys that Harry's house is the one where we'd be staying at. He said that he wanted them to feel as comfortable as possible with what was going on and, seeing as they spend most of their time round Harry's anyway, he thought that this would be the best chooice.

"Haven't you got any bags ?"

I turned around looking at Liam questioningly. Had he just spoken to me ? Without making any insults?

Oooooh...

Right. Better answer before he starts sulking again.

"They're at home. Seeing as I'll be moving in here, I've got quite a lot of stuff"

"Clothes you mean ?" He said mockingly.

I gave him a blank look.

"No Liam" I said slightly annoyed "I mean like my training equipment, CD's, electronics...You don't have to be a bitch everytime you speak to me you know" I said rolling my eyes " When you spoke to me just now, I thought you were actually attempting to have a cyvillised conversation. I guess I was wrong"

I walked towards the doors of the house, where the rest of the boys, Val and Simon where already at. Stepping in, I saw that the inside was a cozier reflection of the exterior. It was definetly modern, and, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that it had a kind of IKEA aura to it. Which was of course ridiculous seeing the minimum amount which it must have cost. It was all shiny furnaces, with occasional additions of light coloured wood, complete with colourful rugs, and a hell of a lot of pillows.

"I'm not going to be staying long. I want you guys to get to know eachother better" Simon said, turning to face the others.

"I'll be going too - Jordan'll kill me if I don't show up for training"

"Aren't you off it for now ?" I asked, looking at him curiously "They gave me a free period for as long as this runs. Well, apart from the weekly reports I have to give Phil"

"That's because you're involved 24/7" Val said smiling a little "I'm only on the side-lines"

I looked at him as if to make sure that he wasn't holding some some sort of grudge, against me, but he seemed happy enough. I should have known better than to assume Val would be jealous.

"I'll bring your bags here after my shifts done, alright ?" He asked heading for the door.

"That'd be great,oh, and tell Jordan thanks - I still owe him for covicing Phil"

"I will" Val said, and with that, he walked out, leaving me alone.

An awkward silence followed, as everyone looked at eachother, unsure of what to do now.

Throwing my hands up in the air in desperation at how uncomfortable this would be it carried in, I headed towards one of the many cream sofas, plopping down.

"Why don't we discuss rooms ? You know, who'll be sharing with who"

"There's four bedrooms, and Harry here is staying in the biggest. The two other ones are fairly big, but smaller than the original, and the last one is the smallest - It'll hold a bed and a desk at most. You can only really use that one if you plan on keeping your clothes somewhere else - It doesn't have a wardrobe"

Meaning one of the bedrooms is out. That leaves us with three bedrooms in all, implicating that seeing as as there's 6 of us, I'll have to share with one of the boys. Unless they'll bunk together in the order two and 3, leaving one of the bedroom completely to myself. Which I'd of course refuse, as that'd be ridiculous.