Falling for him deeply

The whole drive was in complete silence. Even though Lucifer tried every means to speak to her Jessica was stubborn not to speak to him. But deep in her heart she was enjoying each moment as she felt she was the queen of his world.

-" Aren't you getting down.? " Lucifer opened the car door for Jessica.

Jessica again acted tough and got down from the car. But as she stepped down from the car her eyes opened wide as the scene in front of her was something making her excited. They were standing in an estate area and a horse barn was situated a little away from them.

-" Oh my God… is there a lot of horse inside.? " Jessica

-" What do you think..? " Lucifer asked with a secretive smile.

He was watching how her face turned from a gloomy one to an excited one as if he had bought the whole sky for her. From his investigation he knew Jessica loved pets very well. Especially kittens and horses and she also owns a horse whom she loved dearly.

-" Ummm…. Three… " Jessica made a wild guess.

-" No… there is more.. " Lucifer shook his head.

-" More… ? Really..? Then let me see… Let me see.. " Jessica jumped in excitement.

She dragged Lucifer with her but halfway Jessica left his hand and ran to the barn. She was stopped by a middle aged man before Jessica could enter.

-" Sorry miss, this is private property. You can't trespass here. " The middle aged man.

-" Let her go. " Lucifer's strong voice echoed from behind.

-" Young master. " The man bowed in respect.

Lucifer didn't react to anything but pulled Jessica close to him by her shoulder and then looked at the man.

-" She is the mistress of the Millers family. Never stop her from doing anything. " Lucifer warned in a dangerous voice.

-" Accept my apology, young master. I will never repeat this blunder. "

The middle aged man looked down. Yes, this is a private property owned by Lucifer. So it was his fault that someone would trespass in the devil's Den. Only the person whom the devil permits can enter here.

-" Oh uncle, it's okay. I can see you are a trustworthy person who is dedicated to your work. " Jessica tried to ease the tension rising between them.

She hates those kinds of situations. She always wants her surroundings to be chirpy and joyful. She doesn't believe in superior and inferior relationships between employees.

The middle aged man looked up at Jessica in awe. The girl in front of him is  completely opposite of his young master. She did not even hesitate to call a caretaker like him as uncle. He was about to thank Jessica when his eyes caught on Lucifer who was looking at him with cold eyes.

-" Haiyaa…Lucy, are you trying to kill him with your eyes.? Come on, let's get inside. "

Jessica dragged Lucifer with her. Till now she realised that Lucifer is so possessive for her.

The middle aged man slowly looked up at the disappearing figure of Jessica and Lucifer. He sighed in relief. Finally a woman came to tame the devil and his anger. But somewhere he felt the girl deserves someone who is soft and kind like her. Because his young master was arrogant and cold.