The terrible first impression

Jessic woke up with a severe headache. She held her temple in pain and saw a glass of lemon juice just in front of her eyes. Jessica looked at the person and found Crystal standing near the bed with her usual smile.

-" Good morning, jessy. " Crystal

-" Good morning, Cris. " Jessica took the lime juice from Crystal.

-" Are you ready to get scolded by your frenemy..? " Crystal

-" Not again. I don't want to get scolded in the early morning. " Jessica sat on the bed after hearing Crystal.

-" You don't have any other option. He asked me to wake you up. If not , he will sell your baby bike. " Crystal

-" What..? No way. I won't let him do that. I will skin him alive. " Jessica jumped up from the bed and ran down the stairs without washing her face.

-" This duo. Now both will start their Tom and Jerry fight. " Crystal shook her head in failure.

She followed Jessica but found her frozen on the upstairs itself.

-" What happened.? Aren't you going to fight with him.? " Crystal

-" Well I am. But tell me why everyone is present there including Daddy.? " Jessica

-" Because Daddy got to know about last night's fight. " Crystal explained why Alex reached home in the early morning.

-" Then wait for me here. I will be back after washing my face. " Jessica ran back to her room.

-" God, when she will grow up. " Crystal shook her head in failure and waited for Jessica patiently.

Few minutes later Jessica came back after changing her night dress.

-" Why did you change the dress.? " Crystal

-" It's because of you. How can you wake up so early after getting drunk last night.? " Jessica

How much of a light sleeper she is, she can't wake up Early morning after getting drunk. But Crystal was just the opposite of Jessica in that aspect.

-'' Because I have a good alcohol tolerance and you are so bad in that aspect. " Crystal replied proudly.

-" One day I will become immune to alcohol." Jessica twisted her lips to one side.

Both girls walked down only to see everyone looking at them. Alex walked to Jessica and Crystal in worry.

-" Are you both okay.? Did you hurt anywhere. ? " Alex

-" No daddy. We are absolutely fine. " Crystal assured him.

Alex hugged both Krystal and Jessica by his both hands and both the girls were hugging from either side.

-'' Daddy, save me from Etee. He will surely complain to mommy about me. " Jessica said in a low voice.

-" I would have helped you if you crippled those people for a lifetime. But you just fractured their leg. " Alex was really displeased.

-" Daddy, don't say that. Etee will surely sell out my baby bike. Please don't let that happen. " Jessica

-" Okay okay… I will deal with it. " Alex finally agreed as he can't see his two daughters sad. Especially after they are the spitting image of their mothers.