First kiss & Confession

Jessica was in Miller's corporation waiting for Renzo along with Lucifer who was standing close to her as if they were one soul with two bodies. He liked every moment of them being together which gave him immense happiness. He was never happy like this, not even with his family and brother. But his little one can make him the happiest person no matter how grumpy his mood was.

Meanwhile Jessica was really in a tough situation. His closeness was making her weak. It had been almost two weeks since they were acting like a fake couple. She has to visit his office every day as Renzo and his team were working from the Miller corporation.

Jessica moved a little away from Lucifer as she felt they are so close to each other more than necessary. But whenever she took a step away Lucifer would take a step closer to her leaving no space between them.

-" Where are you going? Be by my side." Lucifer whispered in Jessica's ear.

Jessica stiffened her body as his hot breath hit her eardrum and the shivering was spreading to all over her body like a current electricity. How can't she keep distance from him when his actions and touch make her heartbeat uneven as if it has some incurable disease like Angelina had. Two weeks had passed which was making her mind insane. The last one week was especially unbearable for her.

-" Mr. Remzo is still not here. Why do we need to stay close so early.? " Jessica still wanted to get away from him.

-" It doesn't matter whether Mr. Renzo is here or not. All you have to do is be by my side. You are my lucky charm, my little one. " Lucifer replied shamelessly.

Nowadays he just openly expresses his feelings for her. He doesn't want to hold himself back and let some other men win her heart. She was his in the past and only he has the right in the future too. He just wanted to confess his feelings but was waiting only because he wanted to see love in her eyes like he has.

And nowadays he can see it clearly from her eyes. Now it's just her heart that has to realize those feelings which she will find soon.

-" What..? Lucky charm and me..? " Jessica always was taken whenever he called her his lucky charm.

-" Yes, you are. After you came into my life everything was good. Everything is so happy. I got my dream project for which I was working for the last two years. So aren't you my lucky charm? " Lucifer bent his body a little close to Jessica.

Jessica looked at him with a plane expression. He was behaving differently to her compared to other employees and even to his assistant. He is cold and arrogant to the world but always acts gently with her. Not only that he was treating her like a princess which was completely opposite of how he treated her in Italy. Initially she thought it was because of Renzo but now she is totally confused.

-" I.. You… you stay away from me. You are affecting me. " Jessica shooed her hands in the air.

She took a step away from Lucifer but unexpectedly he pulled her close to him. Jessica directly hitted her body on his firm chest muscle. Lucifer snaked his hands around her thin waist which was perfectly fitting to his palms. While Jessica was trying to keep a distance from Lucifer by keeping her hand on his chest. Lucifer smiled slyly when her soft hand touched his chest. It was like a flower touching a rock.

-" What can I do, my little one? I can't stay away from you. You are like a drug to which I'm getting addicted to. I'm falling for this drug day by day, second by second. " Lucifer

Jessica was lost in his blue eyes yet the feeling of his rough hand touching her waist was inevitable. She once again tried to push him away but it only caused Lucifer to tighten his hold around her waist.