Not his girlfriend

Lucifer couldn't see the face of the woman laying on the floor as there was no light on her face. He looked at Carlo and said..

-" Take her inside the car. We will take her to the hospital. " Lucifer

-" Sir.. What if she died.? " Carlo was really scared as there was no slightest movement from the lady.

-" Do it as I say. " Lucifer looked angry.

-" Right away sir. "

Carlo raised Jessica in his arms and settled her in the back seat near Lucifer. That's only when he saw the face of Jessica clearly and recognized her instantly. After all, only she had the guts to scold his boss.

-" Sir it's her.. " Carlo was excited by his discovery.

Lucifer tilted his head to his left and saw it was Jessica who had been hit by their car.

-" Why is it always her? Now drive the car to a hospital soon. This girl is really a trouble.." Lucifer sighed.

-" What does he mean by 'I'm a trouble.? How dare this Lucy call me trouble… it was your luck that I'm acting unconscious if not I would have plucked your tongue out. Lucy the loser… " Jessica scolded Lucifer inwardly.

Lucifer again looked at Jessica and was thinking why does she have to roam around the road at night. She doesn't seem to be Italian. Jessica slightly opened her eyes and looked at Lucifer who was looking outside. His french beard and long face gave her a feeling that he is a horse and he looked more like her strawberry (Her horse's name). Jessica controlled her urge to laugh as she doesn't want to be caught by Lucifer. She tightly closed her eyes and let him do whatever wants.

Soon their car reached near the hospital and Carlo again scooped Jessica in his arms. Jessica again opened her eyes like a kitten and found herself in the hospital.

-" Holly shit… ! What if the doctor examined me..? My secret will be exposed and I'm damn sure this Lucy will throw me out from the top floor. " Jessica prayed silently in her mind.

Between her prayers she was already on the soft bed and felt someone checking her pulse. Jessica was thinking of a way to escape from the upcoming danger.

-" You no longer can't continue this drama, Jessy. Let's end this. "

Jessica thought deeply and slowly opened her eyes.

-" Great.. She is awake now. " The doctor

Lucifer and Carlo looked at the direction where Jessica was laying. While Jessica was looking around at her surroundings as if she was trying to process where she was.

-" Miss, are you okay.? Do you feel pain anywhere on your head.? " The doctor

-" No… I'm fine. " Jessica felt bad as she was lying to a doctor.

Her mother never liked their children lying to others but it was only Jessica who lied secretly behind Jennifer but she was still careful not to hurt others by her lie.

-" That's good. Then I will dress the wounds on your knees and elbow. " The doctor said.

Only then Jessica saw she was injured. But she was not feeling much pain as she was used to getting hurt when she was learning horse riding and trained by Jennifer and Alex.

-" It's okay doctor. I'm fine. " Jessica

-'' Seriously…? Your wound may get infected. So let me do my job. " The doctor

Jessica didn't argue more and sat there silently. But she was peeping towards Lucifer from time to time but at some point of time she was caught by Carlo. Jessica smiled innocently at him and shifted her looks to her wound awkwardly.

-" Mr. Lucifer, you can take your girlfriend back home. " The doctor said after dressing the wound.

Lucifer who was looking uninterested by the whole incident turned his head towards the doctor and then at Jessica who was equally shocked as him.

-" She is not my girlfriend. "

-" I'm not his girlfriend." Lucifer and Jessica shouted unanimously.

The doctor looked at them in surprise. Because they were reacting as if he had paired two sworn enemies who never want to do anything with each other.

-" I'm really sorry. I thought you were in a relationship. " The doctor

-" It was the wildest dream I will ever want to get rid of. " Jessica

-" Do you think I'm dying for your love
? I will never want a crazy girl like you. " Lucifer gritted his teeth in anger.

-" As if I care. " Jessica

-" Both of you fight like a couple. "The doctor smiled watching their fight

-" I told you we are not. Then don't  talk about something which is impossible. "

This time Lucifer's voice was cold as ice and his face was getting even darker. He looked at Carlo and again spoke..

-" Carlo, deal with the payment and give her enough compensation. " Saying Lucifer walked out of the room.

-" Hey.. What did he mean..? I'm behind your money..? Go hell with your money. I have more money than you " Jessica shouted

-" Ma'am, I'm extremely sorry for his behavior. Boss never acts soft with others except his family. If you don't want money then it's okay. " Carlo

Jessica was about to nod her head but then remembered she doesn't have money nor her credit cards.

-" Why should I say No to his money.? He is so rich that he can pay my bills too. So give me 1000 dollars. " Jessica demanded with full attitude.

Carlo's lips curved upwards at her words. If it was someone else they would have demanded more as the fault was at their side and drove the car in the wrong direction. But the girl in front of him just wanted merely a thousand dollars. Maybe she really doesn't care about money.

-" Are you sure ma'am.? " Carlo asked again as he thought she must have taken his boss as a middle class man.

-" Thank you for your concern brother. But I only need a thousand. " Jessica

Carlo took some money from his laptop bag which he used to carry on every international trip and handed it over to Jessica.

-" You called me brother, so take this." Carlo patted on her head and followed Lucifer

Jessica looked at the cash in her hand which was more than a thousand dollars. She smiled and looked at the money for sometime then at the doctor..

-" Doctor, can I visit the children's ward.? I want to spend some time there. " Jessica asked in expectation.

She doesn't want to be alone at night, especially without her teddy.

-" Sure you can.. " The doctor.

Jessica smiled and jumped down from the bed in excitement.

Meanwhile in the car, Lucifer was in his own thoughts and then looked at Carlo..

-" Find every information about her. And also find out why she came to Italy…." Lucifer

Carlo peeped at Lucifer through the rear view mirror but couldn't find any special reaction nor emotion from his face.. Did his boss fall in love with the lady they dropped in the hospital…

✨✨✨✨✨

Hello lovely readers… So what do you think..? Did Lucifer fall for Jessica? Do comment…