What is love ?

@ Miller's Hospital…

Jessica reached the hospital but couldn't find Crystal anywhere. She walked directly into Kaden's cabin in the hope that she would find him there. As expected Kaden was in his cabin checking one patient.

When Kaden saw Jessica with an urgent look he found something was amiss.

-" Wait a little bite. It's the last patient. " Kaden

Jessica nodded her head in agreement and waited for Kaden until he dealt with his patient.

-" Tell what is the matter.? Why do you look strange..? " Kaden asked while sanitizing his hand.

-" I.. Where is Crystal..? " Jessica felt it awkward to speak to Kaden as Lucifer was none other than his own brother.

-" She is in OT. What is it? " Kaden

-" Huhhh… nothing. I wanted to have a talk with her. "Jessica lied.

-" Hey, little girl. Don't lie to me. I know there is something bothering you. " Kaden flicked her forehead lightly for which Jessica pouted her lips.

-" I… Promise me you won't judge me. " Jessica

-'' Yes, I won't judge you. Now can you please spill the truth.? " Kaden

-" I want to go through a full body check up. Especially my heart. " Jessica replied hesitantly.

-" Your heart..? But why.? " Kaden

-'' Sometimes It beats crazily and sometimes it beats at a normal pace. I feel my heart will come out of my mouth and I feel difficult to breathe. " Jessica explained her disease very thoroughly.

Kaden was listening to her with a serious face but as time went by his lips curved into a smile. He shifted his look back to Jessica and smiled at her..

-" Looks like I know what your illness is. " Kaden

-" See, I told you I have an illness. I think I have the same disease as momma had. " Jessica was already in tears.

She doesn't want to die so early. She still has a lot to do. She have to become the best designer and make her mommy proud. She still need to travel a lot.

-" No no.. You have a different disease. " Kaden shook his head in disagreement.

-" Really..? What is it. ? " Jessica felt relieved and tenzed at the same time. Is it more serious than her momma?

-" Love… " Kaden replied with a smirk.

-" Love… ?" Jessica

-" Yes little girl, you are in love. And I'm damn sure it's none other than my cold and arrogant brother. " Kaden

-" What the f**k… I don't love him. You are a bad doctor. I will consult another doctor. Is this how you treat your patient..? Oh God… you are gonna kill your patients with this bullshit talks. " Jessica sneered at Kaden.

She is not in love with Lucifer then how can he speak like that.? And is this how a doctor behaves..? Jessica tried to open the door when Kaden grabbed her hands and pulled her back to his cabin.

-" Hey little girl. Don't mix personal and professional life. Even if you visit any other doctor they will say you are perfectly fine. So listen to me. I will help you to figure it out. " Kaden