°<Almost caught!>° (fluff)

Tomioka's P.O.V:

I'm a 21 year old male who's been seeing a year younger everytime we have a chance.

He has a fun presence and warm big friendly smile, has firely medium length of hair and the complete opposite of me.

People call him the sun of the corps, while I'm called the gloomy boring moon.

One Day, after a mission I was sent to, Kyojuro approached me and ask if I could follow him. I've been having feelings for him and is actually gonna confess today, what a perfect timing that he request me to follow him, I also have nothing else to do so I agreed.

We went to his apartment because he's really sick to live with his father anymore. He dragged me to the living room then pushed me to the couch. I'm confused, what are we doing?

Kyojuro's P.O.V:

This is the time to say or show what I truly feel to this older...hot...moody... ehem...to Tomioka.

I can't believe I'm about to do this to someone older, but here I am, being the possessive one. Or so as I thought..

Tomioka's P.O.V:

I think I already know what we're gonna do, so I grabbed his waist and turn our positions around, now I'm on top of him.

I leaned closer. Gosh, I'm so hot that he flinched 🤭

He's so hot that I kissed him, he kisses me back of course, our tounge swirling and touching the other and exploring each's mouth.

I grabbed his hair which he painfully moan for, that turned me more on, ngl. I thought he could use some air so I depart our lips. He was panting and gasping for air, blushing hard.

I start to unbutton his shirt's collar to expose his delicious thick neck. After that, I leaned down and started licking, biting and leaving marks to his neck which he sweetly moaned for, how cute..

Kyojuro's P.O.V:

This feels good and I definitely want more. Too bad, because I forgot that Senjuro's gonna visit. We can't be seen by his innocent eyes like this.

So that, I pushed Giyuu off after giving the last loud moan which he always likes..

Tomioka: "what's the matter?"

Kyojuro: "I forgot that Senjuro's coming to visit me today-, Let's continue at your estate later..."

Tomioka: "as you say~" He then winked at me before kissing me, then he left.

He opened the door and there's Senjuro, standing, just standing...did he hear my last moan? oh no-

Tomioka welcomed him and left after Senjuro came in. I don't really think Senjuro would mind him as my lover...he is definitely like mother...

Then, me and Senjuro just hang out, he have decided that he'll sleep to avoid any contact with father. I agreed, of course..

After Senjuro had fallen asleep, I snuck out and went to Tomioka's estate, I promised him that we'll continue at his place, so here I am.

I knocked on the door once, he excitedly opened it and drag me to his bedroom where he pushes me on the bed..

(Time skip bc I'm lazy 🤩)

No one's P.O.V:

Kyojuro lay there, shock and blushing, questioning himself for what he just did, as Tomioka snuggle on him (Yeah, they're both naked, butt cheek naked 😚)