Chapter 6, "To the Road, a Shack in the middle of nowhere."

Brown Cameraman's POV,

Here we are, On the road. I was sitting on the cushions of this RV Van as Radio and Skibidi Friend stared out the window. John drove the RV and Kitty was just ominously standing in the passenger seat. And I mean IN like her legs were phasing through the seat but she didn't fall through.

As for Headphones she was next to me fiddling with a Rubix Cube. She was trying to solve it in under 30 seconds.

But it usually took her 10 minutes.. She'll get used to it. Eventually at least...

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. Opening it to see Skibidi Friend stopping my hand from opening it fully. He then pointed to the bucket in the corner... I was just gonna- I quickly sign.

"I just wanna sit on a toilet-"

He quickly shook his head and pushed me and made me sit down on the bucket. I just think to myself as I sat down. Before we hear the engine slowly stop.. Goddamn it..

I quickly get out side along side everyone else. I see Kitty speed and phase through the RV. I'm still disturbed.. But I'm more disturbed by John. Why does he have a fetish for Unknown Entities? I'll never know.

We stare at the flat tire and the gas being empty.. I then hear something drive up to our location.. We turn to see a really old pickup truck. An old man came out. He spoke in a tone that had both the energy of an Old Veteran and a Old Grumpy Grandpa..

But the most surprising thing is that he was a Human! It was rare to see those these days. He spoke out.

"You need some help?"

He pointed at the flat tire. We all collectively huddle before coming back to nod.

He gave a solemn smile and took his pick up truck and drove it to tow our RV. We follow as he brought us.

To a house in the middle of Nowhere..

I look around slowly. Seeing an Old rundown barn.. A broken but somehow still functional windmill.. And a well kept house. I see two crosses in front of the house. And some flowers. Growing on both graves. He went up and I helped him by lifting the RV with Kitty.

As he got to work he spoke out. In a tone as if telling me a story.

"It's lonely out here in Nowhere.. The towns ravaged. The house I lived in recked beyond repair.. You know.. I always hated that Dog. But.. I've grown to actually miss the little guy.. I missed Muriel too."

I listen solemnly as he spoke out.

"Hey.. Could you do me a favor?"

I nodded slightly.

"Cou-Could you give them hope?"

I tilt my head a little.

"Could you give Humans the hope they desire?"

I look at everyone.

Headphones and Radio playing tag. Skibidi Friend and John chilling.

Kitty and I helping-

"Eustace. Eustace Bagge."

I nodded as he fueled our RV with enough to get to the next city.

I sign to him.

"Would you like to-"

He cut me off.

"No. This is my home. I've lived in it long enough. Found my family in it. Raised myself and others in it. I'll be fine.. Now go!"

He waved at us as we drove back to the road.

I see him turn and walk inside his house.

I wonder..

Will I ever see him again?

Eustace POV,

I turn on my jukebox and played that tune me.. And Muriel liked. I sat on my rocking chair waiting.. I could feel it.. hugging the picture frame of the three of us..

Muriel.. Courage.. I feel the end is nigh-

Suddenly. I'm grabbed by the neck..

I smile a little before-

Snap.

I fall limply and dead on the ground. The last thing I saw was a devilish stitched mouth Skibidi Toilet with numerous hook arms..

Guess I'll be seeing those two huh.. It's time.. for me.. To rest..

_________________________

Author's Note,

Road Trip Arc starts now!

Anyways! That guy totally wasn't a reference to anything! Totally~

And looks like the Skibidi Toilets have a bounty hunter out for the Gang.. I wonder if the Alliance did the same?

Anyways! Stay tuned. Stay Frosty!

And have a wonderful day Software Gang!