Chapter 8, "Bored"

Brown Cameraman's POV,

The RV Van stopped as John parked us in an abandoned gas station parking lot. I look towards everyone sleeping and thought "I should go look outside!"

That was both dumb and probably suicidal on my end. But then again I was the strongest here. From the reports I've heard.. The Titans were damaged by a trap made by the Scientist. Sad.. But I knew the dangers of chasing the stronger toilets.

I mean haven't they learn since CinemaMan? I look at the abandoned Gas Station. I enter the ruins of the 711 I saw there. I grab some stagnant water and drink it. It didn't taste like anything. I just finish the puddle and went on with looking around.

It was oddly liminal here.

But it lost all that when it was destroyed I guess.

I look to myself and went off to do other things.

I went back to the RV and sat down to rest my body once more. I thought about everything. Before looking outside to see.. Nothing. Like usual.

I go into sleep mode. Just going to sleep for now.

_________________________

Author's Note,

Well if y'all followed me. Y'all would see what I'm about to cook.

Cause I'm MAD. Titan Cameraman got hurt.

So for now. I'll put this book on Hiatus. I'm gonna continue this when I can. Or maybe I'll make a schedule.

Either way!

My time in Skibidi Toilet has a BOOK 2 Now.

Stay Tuned Software Gang.

Here's the book btw.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/353692409?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=SkibidiGboySki&wp_originator=aQq3JrRIAZ%2BSx0fRng%2B%2Bojd4BSPMLx1YfOJscyHsxXU7l90%2F%2FDMHrA0OaQn%2BwpfY9GuEnE7N88t7OvBPqxw2VocOdXjBsVuReOR37dnKqYOovviagP2wyf8hWenFZlh%2F

Or y'all can just check my Account Page.