Chapter 1, "Left Behind"

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I lay there on the ground my lower body basically split off from my upper body. I just lay there feeling my life slowly dwindle and fade away. I hear a deafening screech.. I turn a little to see Titan SpeakerMan be freed from The Skibidi Toilet's Control.

I see TVWoman.. I reach out voicelessly to as if to ask her for help. To ask her to save me like she did weeks ago.. Against that Buzzsaw Toilet...

But I see her choose the "bravest" amongst us. Not the greatest title.. Bravery spells death for anyone in this war.. The only reason why he hasn't is because he's more skilled..

Better than the rest who died in this war.. Is that what we are?

Just fodder for a war? We didn't even ask to be made...

We never wanted this.. But hey..

That's life..

I guess..

I turn my head up to look up at the smoky sky..

The sunlight shone as the sky cleared..

I put my right arm outstretched to the sky as if I wanted to grasp it..

I never really cared for the war..

I just really wanted someone to talk.. To comfort.. To care for.. To Understand... To hold in my arms..

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the better of my emotions... Maybe logic was better..

It would have probably saved my life..

Oh well..

I hear something zip into existence nearby.. I see a pair of hooks latch onto the debris..

I see that everyone had already fled..

I wait my fate..

And wait I did...

I see the hooks remove the debris before I hear it zip away back to where ever it came from...

I notice something else..

My legs were reattached..

I should really thank whoever that was...

I slowly stand up... I quickly grab onto a nearby piece of rebar... Using it as some type of walking cane..

I look around seeing the place was deserted.. Basically left for whoever else to take over..

There wasn't even any Camera, Speaker, Or TV Men left behind.. All but me..

HECK! Even the dead ones were taken..

Was I really that hated? I mean..

They all probably acted like me before..

Stupid Hypocrites...

I turn around and quickly twist the rebar to shove into the mouth of a Skibidi Toilet that had his head dangerously close to my neck.

I quickly push his head back. He quickly used his.. JETPACK!?!? The hell why are these things still around?

I thought they cleared this type..

I step back and fall on my ass..

I quickly roll to the side. Narrowly avoiding his head. I stand up quickly to block his bite with my forearm and grab his head. I see his toilet fly towards me fast.

I quickly throw my arm to the right sending his head to the right.

I duck under his toilet. As his head swung back to hit me in the back.

8I quickly spin the rebar I held using the sharp end to stab into his head..

I see him stop before falling limp... I fall to my knees..

Goddamn...

I wish I had my gun still..

I stand up and walk behind the Dead Skibidi Toilet and rip off his Jetpack and strapping it onto my own back. I power it with my own energy..

I float a little off the ground I think to myself "Woah! This is pretty easy!"

Before suddenly flying uncontrollably all around the city..

Hitting walls, signs, Dead Toilets, and all that..

Till I hit someone else..

And I didn't really expect to hit a woman straight on..

Especially one from the Speaker Alliance...

We both look at each other..

I notice her hand was gone..

What? Why was that?

She seemed a bit injured..

Should I help her?

SpeakerWoman's POV,

I stare back at him.. I was left behind by the Alliance due to my usefulness being a bit on the lesser side.. Especially with the newer models of Speaker Androids...

So yeah.. Just obsolete..

So we stare at each other till he stood up and put his hand out to help me up..

Using my left hand..

I took his hand..

And felt..

Better..

Better than before..

I get lifted off my feet and into his embrace.. I feel flustered..

He flew us up to the sky as if trying to test the weight before we flew across the city..

To find a place for us to stay..

I..

I wrap my hands around him into my own embrace..

It felt nice..

Oh so nice..

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I feel her hug me as we flew across the air.. I eventually find an empty bunker.. Somehow still functional...

I enter it with her in tow and told her to stay with a gesture. And I flew off to find her missing hand. Which was pretty easy I found it hanging on a flag pole.

I fly back and help her reattach it..

We both seem much more.

Happier near each other..

Maybe it's the shared feeling of betrayal and finding one like ourselves..

She sat back down on the couch we found and pushed to the only window.. we sat next to each other happy and glad for each other's company.

I feel her hand grasp mine.. I tighten my grip like hers..

And we both just stare at the sunset..

As night took over..

_________________________

Author's Note,

The Rewrite is on the way FR!

So yeah!

Y'all can choose either a genderbent SpeakerMan design or just SpeakerWoman's Design.

Either way!

STAY TUNED! STAY FROSTY!

AND SEE YOU ALL LATER SOFTWARE GANG!