Chapter 5, "Prologue's End, Behind Time's Gate, Wormhole Shenanigans."

Brown Cameraman's POV,

I got home to see it a bit trashed a few holes were around the walls.

I get worried and using the new toilet I had gotten. Crashing through the door and flew around seeing.. A trashed bunker.

I quickly flew through and into rooms. Trying to find them. But..

Nothing..

I then notice some random wall..

Oddly colored and distorted a little..

I get close enough..

Then..

I fell through it..

I hit the floor.. I feel the Glitch Toilet fall next to me. And I see..

A damp yellow maze of yellow wallpaper.. Then I stand up slowly.. There was an odd feeling of liminality in this whole area.. No..

Plane of existence..

It all felt too familiar..

I get on my new ride and flew around this..

Maze..

Till I see a Yellow Portal form in front of me. And out came..

Thank the goddamn gods above..

Radio ran up and hugged me tightly. Which I return wholeheartedly. I don't know what happened.. But.. Hey? What's that?

I pointed towards the weird staircase.

It had a golden light and seemed to go to nowhere..

Me and Skibidi Friend floated before flying forward. Me in my Glitch Toilet and he in his Astro Toilet Body. Headphones and Radio followed quickly. I don't know where this would bring us..

But then..

I see someone follow us..

2 People exactly..

One who was tall.. Black.. It held a hello Kitty doll.. It's been a long time since I saw that..

And the other.. Was a human with a mask. A blue one with a frown expression.

The duo jumped in with us.. The Staircase collapsed and we reappear in...

The Bunker..

I turn to the duo who followed us..

I signed with my hands.

"Who are you guys?"

I was a bit unnerved by the tall black humanoid.. They looked more like a statue than a human.

But the more human one signed back at me.

"I'm John.. This is my friend-"

He gestured to The Tall entity.

"Is Kitty.. Her-"

I quickly signed.

"How did you know she was-"

He signed back cutting off my sign language.

"Don't ask."

He seemed to be embarrassed by something..

Does this guy-

"Yea.. I have a kink for that type of thing. Anyways her name is Kitty. And her house was taken over by something we couldn't beat up.."