Q&A (late 2k special)

Before the Q&A starts, I want to thank all of you for 2k reads. I may have been really late into making this story, but I blame my other phone for that. But let's not waste any time we've got questions waiting, answers waiting and some guests that are waiting to see the PAW Patrol for their 10th anniversary. Let's see what questions we have from the users.

From CoralxTuckforever: Question to Everest, what was it like having Tundra in the story?

Everest: It was awesome, having my cousin in the story was a huge surprise to me. I didn't know who to expect arriving at the elevator, but as soon as Tundra showed up at the elevator. I was so happy to see her, and I thank Liberty for inviting her.

Liberty: Aww, it was nothing.

From Sn0wL1zard87: Can you write a Skase chapter?

Me: Well, I have written a lot of Skase moments but a Skase chapter though? Hmm, maybe I can compare that with what my friend ThorofGhent said in the comments about a mother's day story (or was it a father's day story?). Eitherways, It's going to be done next year with only .. I guess one chapter with no trailer or summary. It might be a first for me and for you guys as well, but it'll be worth it.

Finally, from ekjfbuk: Will you continue on the Total Patrol Island story?

Me: Okay... Basically, I'm taking a break right now and to keep you guys up and reading. This is the last thing I'm going to release since I'm on break, I will be back in September or on Dragoctober (as I like to call it) to start the progress of a Halloween story that ThorofGhent told me about doing. It's going to be full of fright, so best beware...

Now that that's over, let's see if the crew can answer the 10 questions that we got for them. Also, we'll see their reaction of the 6 guests that will show up from time to time. Let's get started.

Me: So, let's go back to the start. For the others, how was it visiting Adventure City for the first time?

Everest: It was great.

Tracker: Si, I really love how the place looks.

Sweetie: Especially the Lookout Tower.

Ella and Tuck: Yeah!

Claw: I guess it was alright.

Coral: Going on a road trip with my friends and seeing Adventure City for the first time was incredible, did you like it guys?

McSquidly: (Nods)

Moby: Fine, I guess I enjoyed it a little.

Cat Noir: I loved it there, even though we appeared differently than we were from before.

Liberty: Yeah, once you arrive in Adventure City you may look like a movie version of yourself.

Everest: Wait, is that we were?

Liberty: Exactly.

Ella and Tuck: You guys had a movie?

Ryder: Well, actually two movies.

Sweetie: Wow, and we still wasn't in any of them.

Cat Noir: Guess not, but there's still one question I have in mind. How did Codi even get here? She was literally on the moon from before but then she came back.

Ryder: No clue.

Mayor Humdinger: Well, think all you can but you'll never figure that one out.

Cat Noir: Yeah, whatever Humdingus. Next question please.