Chapter 5: The first showdown (Aug 6th)

"The scene cuts to the black cat that was still in his crate, waiting for the PAW Patrol to arrive."

Black cat: I really hope that Ryder & the pups can arrive soon, I don't want to become that Mayor's henchman and doing everything that he tells me to do.

[The trio walked out of the room]

Mayor Humdinger: I heard that, and you are becoming my henchman. I own you fair and square, and no pups will be able to find you here. You're not even apart of the PAW Patrol, you don't have a tag and more importantly nobody can save you this time.

Codi Gizmody: So you might as well work for us, instead of working for those pesky pups everytime.

Black cat: But they're my friends!

Harold: Friends, schmends. You don't need them, when you have us we'll become an unstoppable force.

Codi Gizmody: Oooh, good one

Mayor Humdinger: That's my nephew

Black cat: Guys, snap out of it. You're literally making a big mistake, the PAW Patrol's anniversary is coming up and-

Harold Humdinger: An anniversary? Since when do the pups and Ryder have that?

Mayor Humdinger: It's when they first debuted together, or when they were all called up for the first time. After so many years, I've tried to stop those pups from ruining my plans after years on end. This time, nothing stands in my way and I won't be defeated for the 10th year in a row. This will be my time, this will be my year and this will be-

Liberty: Our day to ruin on your parade!

(Door closes behind them as they run up to them)

Mayor Humdinger: W-wha!?

Villains: The PAW Patrol?!

Harold: How did you even find us?!

"The others stopped running as they were now close to the villains to talk to them."

Ryder: Ohh, let's just say a feline friend helped a canine friend to find our way here in your secret lair.

Mayor Humdinger: How?! He doesn't have a cat tag on him.

Black cat: Wrong-o, I actually can send a telepathic message.

Chase: That voice sounds familiar

Marshall: Yeah

Mayor Humdinger: Oh knock it off, will you? I am not giving up that cat to you guys.

Ryder: Release the cat this instant, Humdinger.

Black cat: Yeah, release me now Humdingus or you're in for a world of pain.

Liberty: Did that cat just say (Snort) Hum.. Dingus?

Mayor Humdinger: Just ignore him! He's speaking nonsense, anyways where were we?

Black cat: You were about to battle them Humdingus

Mayor Humdinger: Stop saying that! It's not Humdingus, it's Humdinger. Get it right

Liberty: (Chuckles)

Mayor Humdinger: And you little weiner dog, stop it with your laughing and you don't say a word or else I'll tape your mouth shut. Understand?

Liberty: I know you did not just call me a weiner dog

Mayor Humdinger: And what are you gonna do about it? You got nothing on us.

Liberty: You'll see, (Whispers) Chase, prepare to use the net on my mark.