Chapter 7: Arguments, conflicts & drama (Aug 8th & 9th)

"It's now August 8th, only four days left until it's the anniversary. After retreating from the mission due to the attack on the robots, the pups have been repeating the past since today. The pups didn't eat breakfast today and they just woke up, so what will the relations be for the others as the heat starts to rise up on each other while Ryder is gone? Chase and the other pups were coming out from sleeping in their rooms."

Chase: (Yawns)

Blizzard: Well well, the retreater has finally woke up.

Chase: And good morning to you Blizzard... I'm not in the mood, I didn't really sleep well. Where's Ryder?

Blizzard: I'm guessing it was all because of that retreating stuff you had to do last time, maybe that's why.

Chase: Blizzard, I said I'm not in the mood. What part of that didn't you get?

Blizzard: The part where you said my name and not, and also mood.

Chase: Whatever... Ryder! Are you awake?!

Liberty: I don't know if he's here, Chase

Blizzard: Probably felt guilty from what happened before-

Chase: Okay! You had your chance to talk and now it's my turn. First of all, why can't you just ever shut your mouth for once? We've been through this from before, and I don't wanna go through this again.

Blizzard: Oh, I don't know. Probably for revenge, of course.

Grandpa Gravel: I don't believe in revenge Blizzard, that's just a fool's game to play.

Blizzard: Nobody asked you, old pup

Grandpa Gravel: (Gasps) Old?!

Moby: Well I mean, he isn't lying about that.

Coral and Rubble: Moby!

Moby: What?

Rubble: Listen Blizzard, my grandpa is not that old.

Blizzard: Looks like it to me

Pups: (Gasps)

Auntie Crane: (Growls)

Grandpa Gravel: Calm down Crane, I can take care of it.

Auntie Crane: (Stops growling) Fine...

Blizzard: I like to see you try

Chase: Okay, can we please get off of whatever your topic is about him and just focus on me? He's not even in this.

Blizzard: So?

Chase: So, this is our fight not theirs. Why are you even doing this? We were fine at first until you showed up and running your mouth all across the city, what are you trying to do? Embarrass me?

Blizzard: Maybe, but it's so much fun watching you suffer while your friends are watching you go through this.

Chase: Okay, first of all Chelsea, Sweetie, Claw, Moby and Aqua are not my friends.

Sweetie: I didn't want to be your friend anyways

Aqua: And how come my name has been called?

Chase: You tried to have me all to yourself, while you're over there being jealous all the time.

Aqua: Not my fault that she got all of the attention since she was a little pup

Skye: Well, I'm sorry that you were so jealous of me.

Aqua: Sorry doesn't cut it since you ran away from us back home!

Everest: What do you mean by running away?