Chapter 4: Catnapped & needs rescuing (Aug 5th & Aug 6th)

"Mayor Humdinger, Cat Rocky, Cat Chase and the black cat entered inside of the lair but it was pure dark. Mayor Humdinger closed the door and turned on the lights revealing a wide area, a door on the other side, lights that brighten up the room, the ground is made of stone and the building too and some tools and items that were on each tables. Nearby the large area where there is nothing, there was a pet crate. Mayor and the cats walked over to the crate."

Mayor Humdinger: This, is where you'll be sleeping in tonight. (Snaps his finger) Oh, Kitties.

Cat Skye: Meow (Opens the crate)

Black cat: (Gets tossed inside of the crate) Oof!

Cat Chase: (Closes the crate)

Mayor Humdinger: Excellent work as always kitties

Black cat: Hey! Let me out of here!

Mayor Humdinger: Sorry little kitty, but you work for me. Enjoy your stay here at casa de Humdinger. (Evil Chuckles) Come on kitties, let's get some rest for tomorrow. (Leaves, and so does the kitties, then flicks off the lights)

Black cat: (Sighs) Darn it... I should've pardon him and just run off to the Lookout Tower quickly. I'm sorry I let you guys down

[Shows the Kitten Catastrophe Crew badge and shows the sun rising up]

"It's Aug 5th and there's only seven days left until the anniversary, and inside of Mayor Humdinger's lair the black cat was in the crate sleeping until Mayor Humdinger and the Kitten Catastrophe Crew came out."

Mayor Humdinger: Wake up little kitty, it's the start of a glorious day here.

Black cat: (Yawns) Oh... Right, I forgot that I was here.

Mayor Humdinger: Oh now, cheer up there. You'll do fine for today, you're just the little assistant that we need.

Black cat: Who said I was working for you and your cats?

Mayor Humdinger: Nobody said that you were working for me and my kitties, no offense.

Cat Chase: Meow... (Rolls eyes)

Mayor Humdinger: But me, my nephew and a special somebody from the moon has teamed up and we're about to take down the PAW Patrol.

???: (Walking in with Harold Humdinger) That's right, and we're gonna get our revenge once and for all on those pups.

Black cat: Who are you suppose to be?

Codi Gizmody: Codi Gizmody is at the Mayor's service, and Elly-Dee too.

Black cat: Where is Elly-Dee?

Codi Gizmody: She's in a secret room where she can see us at by looking at the monitors.

Black cat: You have cameras in here?

Harold Humdinger: Yep, which will make this more challenging for you to escape from this place.

Codi Gizmody: We also have intercom speakers so that Elly-dee can speak to us here. Say hello Elly-Dee!

Elly-Dee: (Speaking on the mic) Hello!

Black cat: Now I see. Well since I'm stuck with you guys, do I get any food?

Mayor Humdinger: Hmm, let me think about it. No, not even a nibble.

Black cat: This sucks... (Idea) Too bad that your little worker is about to be starving to death when I don't get what I want.

Mayor Humdinger: Huh?

Black cat: That's right Humdingus-

Mayor Humdinger: It's Humdinger!

Black cat: Whatever, but that's right. Just imagine, your poor, little and helpless henchman of a cat is starving to death and you let me work all day long without no food and water or milk especially. Your little plan won't work without the food and water that I need, I could get thirsty, heck, even hungry.