Chapter 1: Bringing along the crew (Aug 3rd)

"Today is August 3rd of 2023, only 9 days until the anniversary of the dynamic 6 pups and also for the leader of the team named Ryder. He lives in Adventure Bay and protects the place from any kinds of danger that comes their way, whether it be villains on the loose, animals that are stuck on the trees, a chicken that's always gone missing from a Mayor's purse and other things that could happen. Anything that could eventually happen sometime soon, him & his pups are always there when they need them."

"The team lives up at the Lookout tower, where their puphouses are located at. Whenever the pups don't have any missions to do, they can go outside and play or anything that they feel like doing (Pup Pup Boogie, taking naps & etc.). Right now, Ryder is outside watching the pups play but there's only one that's by the tower counting."

???: ...5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Ready or not, here I come!

"The German Shepherd said after he finished counting."

"His name is Chase. He's second-in-command, a male police and a super spy pup, and the first pup to join the PAW Patrol. His owner is Ryder, he's the second oldest and he's best friends with Marshall and Skye. His biggest fear is going to the dentist, and his allergies are common when it comes to cats, feathers, flowers, dust and others. He's always serious when it comes to missions, and he's also loyal and obedient. He can have a soft side and be playful, but can never believe in anything supernatural like mer-pups for example."

"The PAW Patrol are playing hide and seek outside, after Chase was done counting he went to go and find the other pups that were hiding somewhere."

Chase: Now where could they be hiding?

"Chase said while beginning to search around, he used his nose to find the other pups that were hiding."

Chase: Hmm... One should be around here somewhere.

"That was until the scent started to pick up more, once Chase stopped sniffing he spotted a certain pup that had its tail out while hiding in the tree."

Chase: Found you Marshall

"Marshall came out of his hiding spot in the tree once Chase founded him."

Marshall: Aw man, my tail was out again. Was it?

Chase: Yep

Marshall: Well in that case, you found me again

Chase: (Chuckles) Come on, let's go find the others.

"After that, they went to find the other pups that were hiding in the area."

"The Dalmatian's name is Marshall. He's a male fire & EMT pup, he's clumsy and he's the second pup to join after Chase. His owner is Ryder and his best friends are Chase, Rubble, and Everest. His biggest fear was flying or falling but now it's wild animals (Ex: Tigers, bears and crocodiles), and his allergies involves dust and skunk spray. He makes puns as he goes from tripping, crashing into the Lookout elevator, and more, he can also accidentally spray Rocky with water and fall off of the ladder from time to time. Despite his clumsiness, he's loyal, friendly, sweet & brave."

"Marshall went to Ryder, while Chase was sniffing out some of the other pups and where they are hiding."

Marshall: Hey Ryder, do you know where the other pups are?

Ryder: Sorry Marshall, but I can't tell you where they are. You'll have to just help Chase and find them.

Marshall: But you're the only one that saw them hiding.

Ryder: Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna reveal where they are hiding Marshall.

Marshall: Oh well, it was worth a shot.