Chapter 10: The final showdown (August 12th, the anniversary surprise)

"The scene fades in to the Lookout Tower, the other pups were in line but Liberty was talking to them about the instructions that they are about to receive from her. Since today is the PAW Patrol's anniversary, this might've been important to listen to."

Liberty: Okay pups, we got everything we need for the party. The silver-colored balloons, the banner for us to write on.

Ranger: What about the cake?

Siren: Yeah, it's not an anniversary party without cake.

Liberty: Basically we have two cakes arriving, one for the humans and one for us pups.

Blizzard: And dare we ask, what will the flavors be for both of them?

Liberty: Chocolate for the humans, and for us peanut butter.

Pups except Blizzard: Cool!

Blizzard: Not cool, I've never tasted peanut butter in my entire life.

Liberty: Oh come on, Blizzard. If you tried pup treats before then you might like the peanut butter cake.

Blizzard: Eh, I guess you're right. Continue.

Liberty: So here's how this will work, the cake should be arriving soon. I want Claw and Abby to be on the lookout for the baker. Chelsea and Blizzard will do the balloons and the balloon stand, Ella will put up the banner. Since Mirage is magical, if we're falling behind and the pups get here. I want you to have everyone appear here from heroes to villains, from people to pups.

Mirage: Okay, anything else?

Liberty: Hmm, probably get a table with a silver colored tablecloth, two cake stands and some other decor that we need.

Marcus: And that other decor is for me and Luke Stars.

Liberty: Huh?

Marcus: I promised Luke Stars that I would, well, we would sing an anniversary song to the pups. Since that their anniversary is today.

Liberty: Cool, I hope this works out. Anyways, Robo-Dog will do the LED string lights and the curtain lights.

Robo-Dog: Bark bark!

Liberty: I will set up the bowls, cups and the cutlery. Finally, Moby and McSquidly will move the light numbers. The rest of you can help the others.

Siren: I can already tell this party is gonna be awesome

Charger: Don't you mean pawsome?

Siren: Yeah, that too!

All: (Laughs)

Liberty: Okay everybody, let's get prepared. Ready? Break!

"They all howled and cheered as they ran to their stations and got to work, but meanwhile with Ryder and the original pups."

[Shows the PAW Patrol badge and goes to the next scene]

"Rocky uses his mighty power to bonk the last robot standing with the hammer on his head, the robot had gotten woozy and fell on the ground."

Dominick: Well, that takes care of them.

Codi Gizmody: Good thing we got 75 more. (Presses the red button)

"The automatic door opens up and the final 75 robots came out, and the PAW Patrol needs to fight them off in order to get Cat Noir out of there."

Ryder: Come on pups, we have to get pass these robots in order to save Cat Noir.

Dominick: Leave that to us

"His hockey stick zaps with some lightning bolt appearing in and out from the hockey stick, the Mighty pups started to fight off the robots but Chase used his super speed to free out Cat Noir just in time."