Co Stars & Interviewer | Pedro Pascal |1|

There won't be a second part the first one. It was originally supposed to be a two parter but I decided against it. And I just forget to take the one out. Sorry to disappoint. 😅

I looked in the mirror at my outfit, with a satisfied smile on my face. I'm wearing a dark blue  button up, leaving a few buttons undone, to reveal a black lacy singlet, along with a pair of black trousers and a belt.

Today me and my co star, Pedro have an interesting interview today. We're going to be interviewing each other. While other people were going to be in the room with us, making sure everything goes smoothly with the equipment, the two of us are going to be siting at a table, talking to each other.

I've seen the room they're talking about. The illusion is to make it feel like we are the only two in the room, to make it feel more intimate and sort of intimidating to the both of us. Nothing will be on the table but two mics and cup of whatever liquid we wanted.

Our characters have been way closer then that, but never Y/n and Pedro. We are two nervous nellies. I'm excited to see him though, I've haven't seen him all week. I may have a bit of a crush on him, I can't lie. Sure, he's older, but he's such a sweet and kind man. He has a way of making me feel like I'm the only woman in the world when he looks at me.

I looked at my phone screen, seeing I had about an hour until I have to be there. Given the traffic I can see from my window, I'm guessing I should probably leave the apartment now. I saw a message appear on my phone screen, seeing it was Pedro.

I forgot the address.

I snorted a laugh and shook my head, smiling at my screen.

Of course you have.

Hey, don't judge!

:)
The address is 55 Verdot Road.

See you there.

I found myself smiling again as I put the phone in my back pocket, grabbing my keys. But the feeling of dread soon clouded my mind. There is most likely going to be paparazzi down there. Maybe some fans but I don't mind that, the paparazzi, ugh. They're so disrespectful.

I am not walking down 20 flights of stairs, fuck that. I pressed the button for the elevator, swaying slightly as I waited for it to arrive to my floor. A yawn fell from my lips as I looked to my side, seeing a couple coming towards me, looking to be in their late sixties. I pursed my lips together and stepped to the side as the doors opened, allowing them to go first.

"Oh, thankyou deary!..." the elder lady smiled, her voice a little high pitched "...You're lovely!"

"You're welcome." I smiled, walking in after them.

I pressed the ground floor button, asking them what button they need.

"The 5th floor." the man answered.

"So where are you off too, my dear?" the lady asked.

"Uh, well..I have an interview." I pursed my lips together, nodding, watching as the doors close.

"A job interview?" the man joined in on the conversation.

Its clear they don't know who I am, it's quite refreshing. I smiled and nodded, twiddling with my fingers.

"What about you, ma'am? Sir?"

"We're going to visit our daughter on the fifth floor. It's her birthday today. You know..." she looked at me again "...She's about your age. We adopted her."

"How old is she?" I asked, keeping the conversation.

"She's turning 28 today."

Oh. So she is my age. We arrived on the fifth floor and the door opened, seeing a blonde haired lady who looked to be my age, she looked into the elevator, smiling at the two older people.