Why Him? | Dieter Bravo |2|

Lets just take a minute to appreciate Dieter Bravo

Lets just take a minute to appreciate Dieter Bravo. 😍💗

*~*~*

your pov
I laid in my bed, scrolling through my phone. It's around 10pm and no matter how much I try, I cannot fall asleep. We are five days into our quarantine and holy fucking shit. It's even worst and the first one.

I swear I have gone through every single movie on netflix, even the shitty ones. There is nothing to do in here besides, scroll through social media, talk to friends back home via phone, stare at the wall and slowly go insane, watch movies, talk to myself, eat and snort, smoke and take drugs. I've exhausted all my options already.

I got up out of bed and deciding that I was going to have a bath, taking my phone with me. I walked into the bathroom and chucked my phone down on the counter, pushed the plug in and started to fill up the tub.

I opened the small cabinet in the corner of the room, clicking my tongue as I decided what bath bomb I should use. After a few seconds I decided on a lavender scented bath bomb. I placed it by my phone and started to take off every single piece of clothing, chucking them in the hamper.

I put on some light classical music and made my way back into my room to get myself out some pyjamas.

"Maybe I'll go with pastel yellow today..." I sighed "...Let's mix it up!"

I popped the 'p', hearing the music stop suddenly.

"What the hell?" I spoke confused.

My phone started to ring. I quickly rushed to my phone. My eyes widening a little, seeing it was Dieter.

"Let me guess..." I sighed, answering it quickly "...Hi Dieter."

"Come to my room!..." he exclaimed "...I've got something to show you! It's fucking magnificent!"

Yep. He's high.

"Alright well...I think I know what room you're in, I'll have my bath—"

"No! Come over now! I've got to show you something!"

"Alright, alright!..." I spoke quickly "...I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone with a loud sigh, quickly turning off the tap and draining the water. I grabbed out some undergarments and started to quickly getting changed. It's funny how the prick doesn't want me around or even look in my direction while he's sober, but now he does.