tangled

will's Pov

Yesterday was just perfect. The musical was incredible and spending time together turned out to be better than I feared. I was afraid that she wasn't going to give this friendship thing we are trying a real chance. Everyone knows how stubborn she is, so I'm happy that she is giving me a chance. It's not like we are this married couple in love and all that crap, but we need to get along for the sake of our future.

There was a connection between us last night, not love but some spark I can't put my finger on. I couldn't resist grabbing her hand under the protection of the dark theatre. Her hand was so much smaller than mine but fit perfectly. I want to hold her hand again, and again, and again. It's not something I'm used to, but it doesn't feel awful either, just confusing.

There is a knock on my door "Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I Never see you anymore. Come out of the door. It's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies, and now were not. I wish you would tell me why! Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman" Lilly's little voice comes through from the other side of the door and that's the best way to start the day. 

Shirtless I walk over and open the door "Good morning Miss Lilly. When there is snow, I would love to build a snowman with you. We can even get a carrot to make a nose, just like Olaf" I say and crouch down in front of her to get at her level. 

"willy. You're silly. Where is your shirt? And you have bumps on your tummy. Are you sick? Do you need to go to the doctor?" She says and scrunchs her nose. "Those are abs. Or they are technically called abdominal muscles and when someone works out a lot, they can stick out a bit. But I'm not sick, I promise." 

"When I'm sick mommy makes me go to the doctor if I have a temperature or throw up. I don't like it" She sighs and make me pinky promise that I'm not sick and that if I was, she would get to come with me and hold my hand while they drew my blood, so I'm not scared. This kid is just adorable, I have a lot of care for her already. I didn't know I could feel like that about a kid, but she is special. 

"I will tell you a secret. I went downstairs and asked Daniel if he could make blueberry pancakes for breakfast. I tried to ask for chocolate chip, but he said mommy would say no. so we agreed to blueberry" she whispers to me, and I chuckle. "Well I love pancakes, so that sounds like a good mission you went on Lilly" I high-fived her. 

Juliet comes out of her room in her pajamas and furrows her eyebrows at us. It's a black satin pajama that hugs her body in all the right places. I don't mean to look, but every time she walks around in those, I can't help myself. She is hot, and I hope she knows how gorgeous she is.

"Are we having a little club out here? How about we go downstairs to eat breakfast?" Juliet says and rubs her tired eyes. The three of us head downstairs where the breakfast is ready on the counter for us, and Daniel has left. He has prepared the pancakes, fresh orange juice, milk, and cut-up fruit. 

"Mommy see he made us pancakes!" Lilly says twirling around in her Elsa pajamas. 

。゚•┈——୨♡୧——┈• 。゚

Lilly goes to play in her playroom after breakfast while Juliet and I sit with our cups of coffee and talk. I want to get to know her if this friendship thing is going to work out. Friends know things about each other.

"Are you ready for the gala on Friday?" I ask her and she shakes her head "No I hate those things. It makes me anxious. But I don't really have a choice, so I just suck it up" she says with a sigh before asking me. I don't mind those events, before I got married, I was always at parties. After all, that was where I met a woman who spent a few hours in my bed having wild sex, but I assume that telling Juliet about that its a bad idea.