• chapter eighteen: lies •

double update, because a few of you actually
thought that Miranda really is pregnant :/
sorry bout that lol, I thought it was obvious enough
that she's a liar, I didn't mean to scare you <3

plus a smut warning:
fingering
kinda a small mention of a breading kink
(-sorry if you're not into it)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Connie never told Steve that she smokes. She felt guilty about it and that's why she usually stood outside the hotel to smoke. But what she didn't know was that Steve could smell it.

And so she stood in front of the hotel again after the event. She went to her usual spot next to the telephone booth, sat on the grass and lit a cigarette.

A few minutes passed until someone entered the phone booth. And when Connie realized it was Miranda, she rolled her eyes. She never liked her. She was a mean bitch and never treated Javier well.

Connie decided to stay quiet and not say anything so Miranda wouldn't notice her. She didn't feel like talking to her at all.

And a few seconds later, Miranda dialed a number and started talking. Connie didn't really want to overhear, but then she heard Javier's name. And Javier was one of her closest friends, so she wanted to know what Miranda had to say about him.

"I don't know if he believes it"

"Yes, I tried to be convincing"

"I'll try to talk to him again tomorrow."

"Yes, I know, but he really got that whore of a maid pregnant"

"Yeah don't worry, I'll try again in the morning. But I don't get it, when I broke up with him he was so sad. He cried, can you believe that? Real man don't fucking cry"

"That's what I'm saying! Then why doesn't he want me back?! He should be happy that I told him we're having a baby. Even if it's not really his. But he doesn't need to know that. He just has to believe it's his baby and then we'll be rid of our money problems, baby"

"Yes I love you, don't worry about that. I just need him to think it's his baby and then we no longer have any gambling debts"

"Okay, yeah, I gotta go, talk to you tomorrow"

Miranda left the phone booth again and Connie just stared after her in shock. What the fuck just happened? She really needs to tell Javier about this.

She finished smoking her cigarette and then decided to talk to Javier in the morning. After all, he's sleeping at home today and not in the hotel.

So she will wait for him in the lobby in the morning and then tell him what Miranda is up to.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Natalia had never slept as well as she did today. His bed was the most comfortable bed she had ever laid in and she felt so safe and secure in his arms.

Javier was still asleep when she woke up the next morning. She felt his even breathing on her neck and his hand carefully laid on her stomach.

And just a few seconds later she felt something hard press against her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and then when she realized what it was, her eyes widened in surprise.

He was still asleep, but he clearly had a boner pressing against her lower back. She felt her heart start to beat faster and tried to free herself from his grip. But he just mumbled something in his sleep and hugged her tighter.